Aug 31, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Jake Arrieta looked great last night. At least during his no-hitter. Afterward? Well, at least he looked comfortable.
Aug 30, 2015, 11:59 AM EDT
This is probably a case of the ‘Stros playing it safe with a young star. They do have a four-game lead in the American League West standings and Correa has been pushed hard over the last three months.
Aug 20, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Which, with all due respect to Santana, is totally nuts.
Aug 3, 2015, 12:41 PM EDT
Not a bad draw for him, as he has owned the Twins this season.
Jul 24, 2015, 10:27 AM EDT
However, he’s not eligible for the playoffs.
Jul 24, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. the Mets? How is that in any way fair?
Jul 6, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Justin Verlander, doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Jul 4, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Ervin Santana is back. Trevor May’s rotation spot has been freed up to make room for him.
Jul 1, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
Santana has been “rehabbing” in the minors.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:13 PM EDT
Ervin Santana is still serving out his 80-game PED suspension, but he’s permitted to pitch in the minors in preparation for joining the Twins on July 4 against the Royals.
Jun 21, 2015, 11:59 AM EDT
Twins right-hander Ervin Santana is eligible to return from his 80-game PED suspension on July 4. He’s been throwing on the side for months and will spend the next few weeks making …
Jun 18, 2015, 11:22 PM EDT
The Twins have released outfielder Jordan Schafer, who has been out since mid-May with a knee injury.
Jun 15, 2015, 5:27 PM EDT
Santana got suspended before throwing a pitch for the Twins.
Apr 30, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Banned substances Tamoxifen and Heptaminol.
Apr 29, 2015, 3:37 PM EDT
Minnesota already has Ricky Nolasco on the disabled list and Ervin Santana suspended until July.
Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Four players have been suspended for the most detectable PED there is. Baseball is trying to figure out why.
Apr 11, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Mejia is already out with an elbow injury and now he’s been handed an 80-game suspension for PEDs.
Apr 10, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
Ervin Santana is suspended and Ricky Nolasco is hurt, so May gets a chance.
Apr 3, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Mike Pelfrey gets what he wants after all: a spot in the Twins’ starting rotation.
Apr 3, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
The biggest free agent signing in Twins history is not starting his four-year contract out on the right foot.
Apr 1, 2015, 2:14 PM EDT
Are we there yet?
Mar 25, 2015, 7:48 PM EDT
Can the Bucs make a third consecutive trip to the postseason?
Feb 27, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
New Twins manager Paul Molitor cracked down on electronics usage in his first address to the full squad at spring training.
Feb 9, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
A total of 11 free agents topped $50 million.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)