Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 14, 2014, 9:02 AM EST
The Twins introduced new starting pitcher Ervin Santana at press conference Saturday in Minneapolis …
Dec 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EST
The move clears a spot for the newly-signed Ervin Santana on the Twins’ 40-man roster.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Last offseason Ervin Santana had so much trouble securing a multi-year contract after turning down a qualifying offer that he settled for a one-year, $14.1 million deal with the Braves.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
There was a report that the Twins had signed the right-hander, but let’s dial it back a little …
Dec 10, 2014, 3:27 PM EST
Add the Giants to the list of teams at least kicking the tires on Santana.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Right now the largest free agent contract in the history of the Minnesota Twins is four years and $49 million to Ricky Nolasco last offseason.
Dec 10, 2014, 1:34 AM EST
Lester will try to bring the North Side its first World Series victory since 1908.
Dec 2, 2014, 7:04 PM EST
Ervin Santana rejected a one-year, $14.1 million qualifying offer last winter from the Royals because he thought he would be able to hit it big on the free agent market. Now we get to do this all over again.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:33 PM EST
Nov 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
Same story, different offseason.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
Of course, they’ve seen him before.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Will David Robertson accept his to stay with the Yankees? Will anyone?
Nov 9, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Kris Medlen is coming back from Tommy John surgery, but the Braves are still considering making him a part of their 2015 rotation.
Nov 9, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
Francisco Liriano is deliberating whether or not to accept the Pirates’ $15.3 million qualifying offer.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
A total of 12 players got a qualifying offer, but will any accept?
Nov 3, 2014, 4:44 PM EST
Both players have the option of accepting one-year, $15.3 million deals to return to Pittsburgh or declining to hit the open market.
Nov 3, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
He may just take it.
Nov 2, 2014, 7:10 PM EST
The Braves will make a $15.3 million qualifying offer to starter Ervin Santana.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 29, 2014, 7:08 PM EST
Santana turned down a qualifying offer (worth one year, $14.1 million) last offseason from the Royals and then couldn’t find a multi-year contract to his liking on the open market, so he may consider accepting the thing this time around.
Sep 21, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
It’s official: the Braves will not be playing post-season baseball in 2014.
Aug 9, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
A quick recap of a busy Friday in MLB, including a long-awaited win for the Braves.
Jul 29, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
“I just got sick and wasn’t sure why.”
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 11
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (92)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)