Apr 15, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Four players have been suspended for the most detectable PED there is. Baseball is trying to figure out why.
Apr 11, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Mejia is already out with an elbow injury and now he’s been handed an 80-game suspension for PEDs.
Apr 10, 2015, 11:44 AM EDT
Ervin Santana is suspended and Ricky Nolasco is hurt, so May gets a chance.
Apr 3, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Mike Pelfrey gets what he wants after all: a spot in the Twins’ starting rotation.
Apr 3, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
The biggest free agent signing in Twins history is not starting his four-year contract out on the right foot.
Apr 1, 2015, 2:14 PM EDT
Are we there yet?
Mar 25, 2015, 7:48 PM EDT
Can the Bucs make a third consecutive trip to the postseason?
Feb 27, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
New Twins manager Paul Molitor cracked down on electronics usage in his first address to the full squad at spring training.
Feb 9, 2015, 10:31 AM EDT
A total of 11 free agents topped $50 million.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 14, 2014, 9:02 AM EDT
The Twins introduced new starting pitcher Ervin Santana at press conference Saturday in Minneapolis …
Dec 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
The move clears a spot for the newly-signed Ervin Santana on the Twins’ 40-man roster.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Last offseason Ervin Santana had so much trouble securing a multi-year contract after turning down a qualifying offer that he settled for a one-year, $14.1 million deal with the Braves.
Dec 10, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
There was a report that the Twins had signed the right-hander, but let’s dial it back a little …
Dec 10, 2014, 3:27 PM EDT
Add the Giants to the list of teams at least kicking the tires on Santana.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
Right now the largest free agent contract in the history of the Minnesota Twins is four years and $49 million to Ricky Nolasco last offseason.
Dec 10, 2014, 1:34 AM EDT
Lester will try to bring the North Side its first World Series victory since 1908.
Dec 2, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Ervin Santana rejected a one-year, $14.1 million qualifying offer last winter from the Royals because he thought he would be able to hit it big on the free agent market. Now we get to do this all over again.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Nov 10, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
Same story, different offseason.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
Of course, they’ve seen him before.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Will David Robertson accept his to stay with the Yankees? Will anyone?
Nov 9, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
Kris Medlen is coming back from Tommy John surgery, but the Braves are still considering making him a part of their 2015 rotation.
Nov 9, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
Francisco Liriano is deliberating whether or not to accept the Pirates’ $15.3 million qualifying offer.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 25
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 252
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 43
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (257)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (158)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)