Jul 31, 2015, 11:20 PM EDT
The Orioles designated struggling Orioles pitcher Bud Norris for assignment to make room for new outfielder Gerardo Parra on Friday.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 31, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Milwaukee receives a starting pitcher prospect in return.
Jul 30, 2015, 9:33 PM EDT
The Brewers traded center fielder Carlos Gomez to the Astros earlier tonight along with right-hander Mike Fiers and they could be close to another deal.
Jul 29, 2015, 8:12 PM EDT
There’s been a lot of speculation that these two could be a fit, and now it may be close to happening …
Jul 29, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Your mileage may vary, but for my money the ugliest game of the year happened last night.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:24 PM EDT
The Padres are aiming high in a trade involving Justin Upton.
Jun 29, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Brewers outfielder Khris Davis needed surgery about a month ago for a torn meniscus in his right knee.
Jun 17, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Carlos Gomez was held out of the Brewers’ starting lineup on Monday and Tuesday night because of discomfort in his hip, but an MRI turned up negative for structural damage …
Jun 16, 2015, 10:22 PM EDT
Brewers center fielder Carlos Gomez was a late scratch from Monday’s series opener against the Royals and he is out of the starting lineup again on Tuesday, but his hip issue is not overly serious …
Jun 12, 2015, 7:00 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Thursday around MLB, including a comeback win for the Brewers over the scuffling Nationals.
Jun 2, 2015, 5:03 PM EDT
Gerardo Parra will be an everyday player with Davis out.
May 30, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Khris Davis is headed to the disabled list and to the operating table after tearing the meniscus in his right knee on Saturday.
May 17, 2015, 3:02 PM EDT
Frightening scene just now at the Mets’ Citi Field.
May 1, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
The Brewers are off to a rough start and are reportedly ready to start selling off some players.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:23 PM EDT
Gomez is dealing with a slight “defect” or “tear” in his hamstring and was given a cortisone shot.
Apr 8, 2015, 4:11 PM EDT
An off day tomorrow gives Braun three days off.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
Ryan Braun had to be pulled from Monday’s season-opener against the Rockies after tweaking a muscle in his rib cage while extending to make a catch in right field. There was some concern that it might be an oblique or intercostal strain, which would send him to the 15-day disabled list, but worry no more …
Apr 6, 2015, 6:08 PM EDT
Ryan Braun didn’t have an issue with his right thumb during spring training, but now he has a new injury to deal with.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Sep 26, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
It makes sense given their roster. But can Braun’s bat rebound enough to justify him playing first base?
Sep 24, 2014, 5:06 PM EDT
Shocker: Plaschke has a serious double standard when it comes to Mr. Puig.
Sep 11, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
Braun has missed two straight starts with a lingering thumb injury.
Sep 9, 2014, 7:14 PM EDT
As if the free-falling Brewers needed any more bad news …
Sep 5, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Brewers third baseman Hector Gomez tried to impede Jon Jay’s sight of a fly ball to right field, and Jay was ultimately thrown out to end the ninth inning. Gomez’s behavior irked Cardinals manager Mike Matheny.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 15
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 57
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)