Jun 30, 2015, 3:20 PM EDT
Gallo played 25 games in his first taste of the big leagues.
Jun 29, 2015, 3:50 PM EDT
Six of the eight spots seem all but settled.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Rough news here for the Marlins and all baseball fans…
Jun 27, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
It stinks that Giancarlo Stanton is going to be out for a while with a broken bone in his hand, so let’s watch a neat play from Rays outfielder Steven Souza Jr. to try to cheer ourselves up…
Jun 26, 2015, 9:53 AM EDT
The Fish haven’t gotten any better under new management.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 24, 2015, 8:14 PM EDT
He is on pace to finish with 60.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 23, 2015, 7:51 PM EDT
Stanton leads all major leaguers in homers and is now on pace to finish the season with a whopping 59.
Jun 23, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Most of the positional races look set in the National League
Jun 20, 2015, 2:01 PM EDT
Good news for people who like to see baseballs hit really far.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 AM EDT
Three position players pitched last night. Maybe it was that or maybe it was something else, but I feel the need this morning to grapple with our place in a harsh and uncaring universe.
Jun 16, 2015, 3:11 PM EDT
The All-Star voting is kind a nihilist this year. Which isn’t even an ethos.
Jun 16, 2015, 11:18 AM EDT
Subpoenas have been served on the Cardinals and Major League Baseball for electronic correspondence. This is big.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:31 PM EDT
Giancarlo Stanton struck out in all four of his at-bats against Rockies left-hander Chris Rusin last Saturday, but he got the best of him with this absolute laser beam in the bottom of the first inning tonight…
Jun 9, 2015, 2:33 PM EDT
And zero Kansas City Royals!
Jun 8, 2015, 8:44 PM EDT
After a run of six high schoolers, Yankees take James Kaprielian at No. 16.
Jun 6, 2015, 5:21 PM EDT
After a historic May, Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper has been a little quiet so far this month. No longer.
Jun 6, 2015, 9:29 AM EDT
Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson used Coors Field as a launching pad earlier this week, but last night it was Giancarlo Stanton’s turn. And he didn’t disappoint.
Jun 1, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
Martin Prado’s reputation seems to out-pace Martin Prado’s actual production.
May 30, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Giancarlo Stanton hit a 466-foot home run in the ninth inning, the second of his pair of home runs on Saturday.
May 25, 2015, 9:18 PM EDT
We usually post videos of Giancarlo Stanton hitting long home runs because he has a penchant for doing that on a regular basis and it’s a lot of fun to marvel over them. However, he can also get it done with the glove.
May 21, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Howard homered in back-to-back games at Coors Field and is now up to nine home runs on the season.
May 18, 2015, 11:35 AM EDT
That, allegedly, Jeff Loria had nothing to do with.
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 7
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 28
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)