Apr 19, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
The Marlins are off to a 3-10 start, and Mike Redmond is reportedly on the hot seat.
Apr 18, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
The Marlins are off to a disappointing 3-8 start this season and slugger Giancarlo Stanton doesn’t like what he has seen.
Apr 18, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including the exploits of Mets right-hander Bartolo Colon.
Apr 17, 2015, 6:00 AM EDT
Dollar for dollar, this starter gives his team more value than just about anyone.
Apr 16, 2015, 8:34 PM EDT
It took until his 10th game, but Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton finally collected his first home run of the season with an opposite-field two-run blast against Mets right-hander Dillon Gee this evening.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
“Honestly, it’s whatever I feel like doing.”
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Defensive play of the year so far.
Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Do the Marlins have what it takes to contend for the NL Wild Card in 2015?
Mar 18, 2015, 8:34 PM EDT
Stanton is now sporting an .884 OPS in 21 at-bats this spring.
Mar 18, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
More than $40 million in guaranteed money.
Feb 28, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton had his season come to an end in horrific fashion last September when he suffered facial fractures and dental damage on a hit-by-pitch.
Feb 26, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
The Marins are protecting their investment.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
From this week’s cover of Sports Illustrated
Feb 11, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Lucroy finished fourth in the MVP balloting last season.
Feb 2, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
Stanton signed a $325 million contract extension in November and has been cleared for all physical activity.
Jan 28, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
At age 41 he’ll be joining the Marlins in a backup role, playing behind starting outfielders Giancarlo Stanton, Marcell Ozuna, and Christian Yelich.
Jan 17, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
The Marlins already have Giancarlo Stanton, Christian Yelich, and Marcell Ozuna in-house, so they are looking at Suzuki as a fourth outfielder.
Dec 16, 2014, 7:23 PM EDT
Confirmation here from FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal …
Dec 15, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
Pirates president rank Coonelly said over the weekend that Giancarlo Stanton’s contract extension with the Marlins is “not really $325 million.” The Marlins responded today.
Dec 14, 2014, 10:23 AM EDT
There’s an interesting story tucked into Rob Biertempfel’s latest notebook for the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review regarding the Marlins’ expectations for their record 13-year, $325 million contract extension with slugger Giancarlo Stanton.
Dec 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
Don’t believe the anti-hype.
Dec 5, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Need some pitching? The Marlins have a lot of it and are willing to use a pitcher or two to address other areas of need.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:44 AM EDT
Need some dingers? I know a guy who can get you some dingers, man.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Uncle Sam will be coming for Giancarlo Stanton.
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 0
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 55
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 82
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (242)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)