Jun 7, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Colabello has been an unlikely contributor to the Blue Jays this season, proving it once more on Sunday against the Astros.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Morgan Ensberg wouldn’t give up much for Phillies ace Cole Hamels.
Jun 4, 2015, 10:28 AM EDT
McCullers was the Astros’ “other” first-round pick in the 2012 draft.
Jun 4, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Here are Wednesday’s box scores and recaps …
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
Jun 1, 2015, 10:41 PM EDT
While Astros fans are clamoring for top prospect Carlos Correa to take over at shortstop, Marwin Gonzalez is helping keep the seat warm.
Jun 1, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
Seems like a stretch to me, but it’s interesting enough to talk about and to illustrate how fandom works.
May 31, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Keuchel now has a ridiculous 1.76 ERA and 0.91 WHIP in 81 2/3 innings this season. He is legit.
May 30, 2015, 8:59 PM EDT
Houston was hit hard by storms on Saturday and Minute Maid Park couldn’t keep all the water out.
May 29, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Feldman is in the second season of a three-year, $30 million deal.
May 27, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
Four walkoff wins last night.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 23, 2015, 6:01 PM EDT
The Houston Astros used a 5-4-3 triple play to get out of a jam against the Tigers on Saturday.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 20, 2015, 6:38 AM EDT
A walkoff win in Washington has the Nats in first place.
May 18, 2015, 6:01 AM EDT
I know, Shelby. I can’t believe the “Mad Men” finale either.
May 15, 2015, 5:17 PM EDT
This season at Double-A he was nearly unhittable, throwing 29 innings with a 0.62 ERA and 43/11 K/BB ratio.
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 12, 2015, 6:33 PM EDT
Astros right fielder George Springer was placed on the 7-day concussion disabled list May 6 after ramming his head into the outfield wall at Minute Maid Park while making a spectacular grab on the night of May 5.
May 8, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Astros placed closer Luke Gregerson on the family emergency medical list on Friday.
May 6, 2015, 10:29 PM EDT
Astros right fielder George Springer made a stellar catch on Tuesday night against the right-field wall at Minute Maid Park, but he looked dazed afterward and is now being placed on the 7-day concussion disabled list, per the team’s Twitter account.
May 5, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
George Springer has been robbing opponents all season, and he did it again Tuesday night …
May 5, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
An old friend returns to the site of his greatest triumphs.
May 4, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
The Astros hadn’t lost a game since April 22.
May 4, 2015, 5:11 PM EDT
The pitchers and rookies of the month were also named.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 27
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 57
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)