Apr 9, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
Gattis isn’t off to the best start with his new team.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
Apr 5, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Tribe are in agreement on a new deal for right-handed starter Carlos Carrasco. Jeff Passan of Yahoo Sports says it’s a three-year contract with two club options and will carry around $22 million in guaranteed money.
Apr 4, 2015, 7:34 PM EDT
The Indians and Corey Kluber are close to reaching an agreement on a contract extension.
Apr 1, 2015, 8:34 PM EDT
Petit batted .278/.300/.423 with eight doubles and two home runs in 100 plate appearances last season for the Astros. He wasn’t going to make their Opening Day roster this spring, but the versatile 30-year-old infielder could be of immediate use to the Yankees …
Apr 1, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
If he crushes Triple-A pitching he’ll be back soon enough.
Mar 31, 2015, 9:40 PM EDT
Gregerson figured to get the job after signing a three-year, $18.5 million free agent contract with Houston in early December and he pitched well enough this spring to fend off any potential competition.
Mar 30, 2015, 8:33 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but the Blue Jays look like a club that’ll mash the hell out of the ball but have a hard time with run prevention.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Braves had one of the stranger off-seasons, both adding and subtracting players while also attempting to rebuild. How bad will they be in 2015?
Mar 26, 2015, 9:10 PM EDT
Are they ready to contend?
Mar 23, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
Are the Astros ready to contend?
Mar 23, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
They’ve reshuffled the deck for 2015. But that’s OK, they do that a lot and it always seems to work out OK.
Mar 19, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Do the Marlins have what it takes to contend for the NL Wild Card in 2015?
Mar 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
More than seven years after it was released, we can finally close the book on The Mitchell Report.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
Mar 11, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“I probably would have given a discount at the end.”
Mar 10, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
The Astros are going whiff a whole bunch this year. Does it matter?
Mar 8, 2015, 6:18 PM EDT
It’s spring, and the Astros scored two runs, but it’s still a no-hitter!
Mar 6, 2015, 8:08 AM EDT
The two-time Tommy John veteran reunites with the Braves.
Mar 2, 2015, 5:12 PM EDT
Seems a bit light as far as these things go.
Feb 28, 2015, 4:19 PM EDT
After trading the likes of Justin Upton, Jason Heyward, and Evan Gattis as well as adding a handful of veteran free agents, the Braves have a ton of new faces in camp this spring.
Feb 27, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
MLBPA executive director Tony Clark will be keeping a close eye on how the Cubs handle the eventual promotion of prospect Kris Bryant.
Feb 25, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
Rasmus, that is.
Feb 20, 2015, 11:16 AM EDT
Add another name to the list!
Feb 19, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Bryant earned top honors after batting .325 with a 1.098 OPS while leading the minors with 43 homers in 138 games between Double-A and Triple-A last season.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (126)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (98)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (98)