Dec 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Howie Kendrick’s replacement?
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 AM EST
The Dodgers aren’t done making deals yet. They are reportedly close to a trade to send outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
The Angels have found at least one possible answer for second base. And the Rockies have gotten a nice reliever.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 AM EST
The Dodgers have answered the question of “who’s gonna play second base now that Dee Gordon is gone.”
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 9, 2014, 9:16 PM EST
Rutledge turns 25 in April and batted .269/.323/.405 with four home runs and 33 RBI over 105 games this past season.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:10 PM EST
Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick is drawing some trade interest.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:30 AM EST
Kendrick hit .293 with seven homers and a .744 OPS in 157 games this season.
Nov 4, 2014, 1:16 PM EST
He’s likely to begin his America career in the minors, but could emerge as a potential replacement for second baseman Howie Kendrick in 2016.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
The Angels are expected to address their pitching needs by making Howie Kendrick or David Freese available in a trade.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:55 PM EST
The Royals are 12 defensive outs away from sweeping the Angels and advancing to the ALCS to face the Orioles.
Oct 5, 2014, 4:22 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Angels-Royals series in Kansas City …
Oct 3, 2014, 7:19 PM EST
Yordano Ventura vs. Matt Shoemaker.
Oct 3, 2014, 1:33 PM EST
How do the Royals keep doing this? After watching their Game 1 win in the ALDS, Joe Posnanski still isn’t sure.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:14 PM EST
Jered Weaver vs. Jason Vargas.
Sep 25, 2014, 7:18 AM EST
The Dodgers clinch the NL West behind another outstanding performance from Clayton Kershaw.
Sep 8, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
A third of all of yesterday’s games were shutouts. Three dudes had two-homer games. Happy 2014.
Aug 23, 2014, 8:56 AM EST
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including an important AL West battle.
Aug 21, 2014, 5:42 PM EST
Beckham had a very promising rookie season as a 22-year-old in 2009, but the former first-round draft pick has hit just .240 with a .658 OPS in 636 games since then while never topping a .700 OPS in a season.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:31 PM EST
What’s wrong with the Angels’ left fielder?
Aug 17, 2014, 8:53 AM EST
Suddenly the American League West is all tied up. Albert Pujols and Howie Kendrick both went yard and Matt Shoemaker pitched well over 5 2/3 innings as the Angels topped the Rangers 5-4 on Saturday night in Arlington, Texas. The A’s, meanwhile, got a third straight poor start from Sonny Gray and lost 4-3 to the Braves at Atlanta’s Turner Field.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 37
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 34
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 163
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (163)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)