Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 11, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
Diamondbacks top prospect Archie Bradley made his major league debut tonight against the Dodgers and it couldn’t have gone much better.
Apr 4, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Giavotella owns a .238/.277/.334 batting line in the majors, but he’ll be tasked with replacing Howie Kendrick at second base.
Apr 3, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Howie Kendrick and Juan Uribe are safe, for now.
Apr 2, 2015, 11:44 PM EDT
Puig and Kendrick collided while going after a pop-up in shallow right field.
Apr 2, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
Everything you need to know about the AL West in one handy, dandy package
Mar 27, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Howie Kendrick’s replacement.
Mar 24, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
The rich get richer.
Mar 18, 2015, 11:18 AM EDT
With Trout, all things are possible.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Mar 15, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Buster Olney wants players to think twice about supporting their teammates after poor performances.
Dec 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Howie Kendrick’s replacement?
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 AM EDT
The Dodgers aren’t done making deals yet. They are reportedly close to a trade to send outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
The Angels have found at least one possible answer for second base. And the Rockies have gotten a nice reliever.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 AM EDT
The Dodgers have answered the question of “who’s gonna play second base now that Dee Gordon is gone.”
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 9, 2014, 9:16 PM EDT
Rutledge turns 25 in April and batted .269/.323/.405 with four home runs and 33 RBI over 105 games this past season.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick is drawing some trade interest.
Nov 13, 2014, 6:23 PM EDT
Mike Trout is, at long last, the American League’s Most Valuable Player.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
Kendrick hit .293 with seven homers and a .744 OPS in 157 games this season.
Nov 4, 2014, 1:16 PM EDT
He’s likely to begin his America career in the minors, but could emerge as a potential replacement for second baseman Howie Kendrick in 2016.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
The Angels are expected to address their pitching needs by making Howie Kendrick or David Freese available in a trade.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 340
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 79
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 52
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (341)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (161)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (161)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)