Apr 3, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
The Dodgers are expected to add some pitching depth with the signing of Scott Baker to a minor league deal.
Mar 30, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
Garcia, 38, last pitched in the majors in 2013 as a member of the Orioles and Braves.
Mar 24, 2015, 12:20 PM EDT
Joe Wieland seems like the best bet to take his place in the rotation early on.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu’s barking shoulder has sent him back to L.A. for a check-up.
Mar 20, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
He had similar issues late last season.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Dec 10, 2014, 7:03 PM EDT
The Dodgers just traded starting pitcher Dan Haren to the Marlins in a multi-player swap and are now ready to spend some money to fill the vacancy.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:38 PM EDT
The Cubs, Red Sox, and Giants have been called the finalists for free agent left-hander Jon Lester, but talk of a mystery team has been growing. And now that club has apparently been identified.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EDT
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EDT
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:57 AM EDT
The Cardinals and Giants are aiming to head home with 2-0 series leads. Meanwhile, the Dodgers and Nationals will be looking to rebound after tough Game 1 losses.
Oct 2, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu hasn’t pitched in a game since September 12 due to shoulder inflammation.
Oct 1, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
The Dodgers’ workout Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles was closed off to the media, so we’ll have to trust the club’s own reporting on injured left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu …
Sep 30, 2014, 10:53 PM EDT
Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu will test his injured shoulder in a simulated game Wednesday. He’s hoping to start Game 3 of the NLDS in St. Louis.
Sep 25, 2014, 4:30 PM EDT
The old man tops the list, but a lot of young stars are right on his heels.
Sep 22, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
The Cubs know they can’t just get by on change-of-scenery guys and sign-and-flip deals.
Sep 20, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
The pitching-light Dodgers will have Jamey Wright make his second start in the last seven years on Sunday against the Cubs.
Sep 19, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu didn’t throw as expected on Friday, but hopes to do so before the weekend is over. He’s hoping to return to the Dodgers in time for the playoffs.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu exited his Friday start after just one inning with shoulder pain, but an MRI revealed relatively positive news: Ryu does not have structural damage and has been diagnosed with inflammation.
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 4
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 15
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 18
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 48
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 49
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)