Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 6, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
GM Dave Drombowski and owner Mike Ilitch will have to dig deep to keep the team together this winter.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 3 of the Orioles-Tigers series in Detroit …
Oct 3, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Detroit’s manager has looked like a rookie these last two days.
Oct 2, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman.
Sep 29, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
All good things must come to an end.
Sep 28, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
David Price allowed just four hits over 7 1/3 shutout innings and Ian Kinsler went 3-for-4 with a home run and two RBI as the Tigers blanked the Twins 3-0 on Saturday afternoon at Comerica Park to clinch the 2014 American League Central championship.
Sep 25, 2014, 6:35 PM EST
Nothing like a little late-season drama in the AL Central.
Sep 20, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
This was a day of missed opportunities for the Royals.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EST
Against all odds, the Orioles are poised to clinch their first AL East title in seventeen years.
Aug 18, 2014, 10:02 PM EST
Felix Hernandez suffered a hip bruise against the Tigers on Saturday, but the Mariners’ ace says he’s “good” to go for his next start.
Aug 2, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
The Tigers pulled off a rare feat, scoring once in each offensive inning of their win at home against the Rockies.
Aug 1, 2014, 12:16 PM EST
Profar held his own as a 20-year-old rookie last season, but shoulder problems sidelined him during spring training and he never got healthy, eventually undergoing surgery.
Jul 15, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Victor Martinez is skipping the All-Star game because of a side and back injury–allowing teammate Ian Kinsler to join the team in his place–but the Tigers designated hitter is aiming to rejoin the lineup Friday when Detroit begins the second half versus Cleveland.
Jul 7, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
There are eight days until the All-Star Game. Almost all of these “snubs” will work themselves out.
Jul 6, 2014, 7:51 PM EST
Find out who’s on the roster for each league in the All-Star Game at Target Field in Minnesota on July 15.
Jun 30, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
No Altuve, no justice.
Jun 28, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Jose Altuve is one reason why you should start paying attention to the Astros.
Jun 25, 2014, 6:57 AM EST
The fella with the beard? The one who pitches for Los Angeles? Yeah, he’s pretty good.
Jun 24, 2014, 9:31 PM EST
Tigers second baseman Ian Kinsler homered Tuesday in his first plate appearance back in Arlington, Texas and then taunted his former teammates while trotting down the first base line.
Jun 3, 2014, 7:41 PM EST
The bad news keeps rolling in for the Rangers. Jurickson Profar was in Texas’ clubhouse before Tuesday night’s series-opener against the Orioles and acknowledged to Jeff Wilson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that the recent re-aggravation of his teres major muscle strain will likely prevent him from appearing in a game this season.
Jun 2, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Gentlemen: clutch your pearls.
May 22, 2014, 6:32 PM EST
The hits keep on coming for the Rangers.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)