Nov 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
And he’d like you to tell him who’s a better option.
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
But the Sox are still probably not too interested
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Sep 3, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Red Sox GM Ben Cherington deflected reports that rookie Jackie Bradley, Jr.’s stubbornness contributed to his demotion to Triple-A several weeks ago.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
It’s possible frustration at a bad season got into Bradley’s head.
Aug 22, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
The Red Sox paid a lot of money to get this guy. Expect him in the Sox’ outfield early next season.
Aug 18, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
Shuffling young prospects is the order of the day.
Aug 13, 2014, 3:32 PM EST
I have a diabolical theory about how it happened.
Aug 5, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Victorino is under contract for $13 million next season.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
The Sox did not get hosed here. Don’t believe that for a second.
Jul 17, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
It’s been less than nine months since the Red Sox hoisted the World Series trophy and less than eight months since general manager Ben Cherington won the Executive of the Year award, but with the team sitting at 43-52 he’s already started to apologize for this year’s product.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Last night’s Home Run Derby included just one left-handed hitter (Justin Morneau) among the eight contestants and tonight’s All-Star game will feature only two left-handed hitters (Chase Utley, Robinson Cano) among the 18 starters.
Jul 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Not the sort of thing team brass typically says.
Jul 9, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
They say humans can’t fly. Jackie Bradley Jr. begs to differ …
Jun 30, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
Jackie Bradley, Jr. has had some problems adjusting to the major league level. Not on defense, though.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Everyone is uncorking fabulous throws this week.
May 29, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Shane Victorino hurt his right hamstring again and might need some extra time to get back.
May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Victorino, Gomes, Bradley and Sizemore ain’t exactly cutting it.
Apr 23, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Daniel Nava is headed to the minors one season after hitting .303.
Apr 17, 2014, 7:02 PM EST
Shane Victorino has been sidelined since the end of spring training with a hamstring strain.
Apr 17, 2014, 6:06 AM EST
Lots of shutouts yesterday. Including one that was the Platonic Ideal of a baseball game. At least if you have taste and stuff.
Apr 17, 2014, 2:21 AM EST
Notes from a wild game in Chicago.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
Grady Sizemore hasn’t started in left field since 2003 when he was in Double-A.
- Keith Law Ranks the Farm Systems: Yay for Chicago! Boo for Detroit! 0
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 153
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 33
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (153)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)