Nov 28, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
And he’d like you to tell him who’s a better option.
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
But the Sox are still probably not too interested
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Sep 3, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Red Sox GM Ben Cherington deflected reports that rookie Jackie Bradley, Jr.’s stubbornness contributed to his demotion to Triple-A several weeks ago.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
It’s possible frustration at a bad season got into Bradley’s head.
Aug 22, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
The Red Sox paid a lot of money to get this guy. Expect him in the Sox’ outfield early next season.
Aug 18, 2014, 2:31 PM EST
Shuffling young prospects is the order of the day.
Aug 13, 2014, 3:32 PM EST
I have a diabolical theory about how it happened.
Aug 5, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
Victorino is under contract for $13 million next season.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
The Sox did not get hosed here. Don’t believe that for a second.
Jul 17, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
It’s been less than nine months since the Red Sox hoisted the World Series trophy and less than eight months since general manager Ben Cherington won the Executive of the Year award, but with the team sitting at 43-52 he’s already started to apologize for this year’s product.
Jul 15, 2014, 10:47 AM EST
Last night’s Home Run Derby included just one left-handed hitter (Justin Morneau) among the eight contestants and tonight’s All-Star game will feature only two left-handed hitters (Chase Utley, Robinson Cano) among the 18 starters.
Jul 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EST
Not the sort of thing team brass typically says.
Jul 9, 2014, 8:05 PM EST
They say humans can’t fly. Jackie Bradley Jr. begs to differ …
Jun 30, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
Jackie Bradley, Jr. has had some problems adjusting to the major league level. Not on defense, though.
Jun 13, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Everyone is uncorking fabulous throws this week.
May 29, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Shane Victorino hurt his right hamstring again and might need some extra time to get back.
May 27, 2014, 11:03 AM EST
Victorino, Gomes, Bradley and Sizemore ain’t exactly cutting it.
Apr 23, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Daniel Nava is headed to the minors one season after hitting .303.
Apr 17, 2014, 7:02 PM EST
Shane Victorino has been sidelined since the end of spring training with a hamstring strain.
Apr 17, 2014, 6:06 AM EST
Lots of shutouts yesterday. Including one that was the Platonic Ideal of a baseball game. At least if you have taste and stuff.
Apr 17, 2014, 2:21 AM EST
Notes from a wild game in Chicago.
Apr 10, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
Grady Sizemore hasn’t started in left field since 2003 when he was in Double-A.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 3
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 293
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)