Aug 27, 2015, 7:45 AM EDT
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, And opposing teams act like they forgot about JV.
Aug 24, 2015, 4:22 PM EDT
Or, let’s not. Because the pro-chemistry folks are bringing nothing new to the table.
Aug 5, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox had a 2-1 lead in the sixth inning of this one. If you were watching, I hope you weren’t the type who falls asleep during the sixth inning.
Jul 3, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
He’s only had six plate appearances since being recalled in late June.
Jun 27, 2015, 5:09 PM EDT
Giants right-hander Tim Lincecum left Saturday’s start against the Rockies after he was hit in the throwing arm by a comebacker off the bat of D.J. LeMahieu with two outs in the second inning.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Lincecum had the shortest start of his career Sunday.
Jun 20, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Jake Peavy will rejoin the Giants’ rotation soon and Matt Cain isn’t too far behind.
Jun 2, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Baseball bat light fixtures. Someone get on that one, pronto.
May 29, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“Not quite ready.”
Apr 30, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Apr 18, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Jake Peavy is dealing with lower back issues.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 7, 2015, 9:38 PM EDT
Correia was released by the Mariners at the end of spring training after posting a 16.88 ERA in three Cactus League appearances. The 34-year-old will act as orgnizational rotation depth for the Giants, who badly need it now that …
Apr 6, 2015, 8:43 PM EDT
Cain was expected to start Wednesday against the Diamondbacks, but that’s up in the air now.
Apr 5, 2015, 2:35 PM EDT
Jake Peavy struggled badly in his final two Cactus League starts, yielding 13 runs — 11 earned — over just 6 2/3 total innings.
Mar 20, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Giants surprised last season with their third World Series title in the past five seasons. What are the chances of a repeat?
Mar 14, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Listed at 6-foot-5 and 230 pounds, the 21-year-old Gallo hit 41 homers with a 1.009 OPS last season between High-A Myrtle Beach and Double-A Frisco.
Feb 21, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
The Giants offered $5 million more to James Shields than he ultimately wound up signing for with the Padres.
Jan 22, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
It appeared that Ryan Vogelsong was closing in on a deal with the Astros just a couple of days ago, but the Giants jumped back into the mix last night and now it looks like a reunion will happen.
Jan 21, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
Free agent starter Ryan Vogelsong was said to be working on a deal with the Astros and even traveled to Houston on Monday to meet with team officials. But it appears those negotiations have suddenly collapsed. From the Twitter account of FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal …
Dec 27, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
The Giants finalized their new two-year, $24 million contract with Jake Peavy this week.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 20, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Giants reportedly have no plans to attempt to initiate contract talk with free agent Max Scherzer.
Dec 19, 2014, 6:50 AM EDT
The Giants haven’t gotten many of their sought-after targets this offseason, but they keep one of their starters.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that the Marlins, Braves, and Giants have all expressed interest in free agent starter Jake Peavy …
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 43
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 43
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 57
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 141
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (143)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)