Jul 28, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Washington is getting healthier, but still not quite healthy.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
Rendon has been out for a month with a strained left quad.
Jul 18, 2015, 12:18 PM EDT
The two are P-Nats for the moment.
Jul 16, 2015, 6:29 PM EDT
Werth has been sidelined for two months with a fractured left wrist.
Jul 10, 2015, 2:55 PM EDT
Washington’s disabled list is crowded.
Jul 8, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Span has continued to play very well through the injury.
Jul 6, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Werth has been out with a fractured wrist since being hit by pitch on May 15.
Jun 26, 2015, 2:28 PM EDT
Rendon played 18 games between the DL stints.
Jun 14, 2015, 12:39 PM EDT
Harper got hit on the left knee by a pitch Saturday.
Jun 11, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
Plantar fasciitis isn’t pretty.
Jun 5, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
The Nationals are the latest team to have reported interest in Athletics utilityman Ben Zobrist.
Jun 1, 2015, 4:55 PM EDT
Washington is also without left fielder Jayson Werth.
May 28, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Michael Taylor suddenly has a full-time job.
May 23, 2015, 6:59 PM EDT
The Nationals are trying to get into the heads of the Phillies by playing soft music during batting practice at Nationals Park.
May 19, 2015, 1:56 PM EDT
Werth was hit on the wrist by a pitch Friday.
May 19, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
But where will the infielder play?
May 6, 2015, 1:05 PM EDT
Michael Taylor fills in.
Apr 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
There’s no clear spot for him in the Nationals’ outfield, however.
Apr 24, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Papelbon’s exclusive interview with Jim Salisbury of CSNPhilly.com.
Apr 21, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
The 24-year-old former first-round pick was diagnosed with a sprained MCL in early March and the Nationals had been easing him back into action this month at their spring training complex in Viera, Florida.
Apr 14, 2015, 1:43 PM EDT
Michael Taylor has been filling in as the Nationals’ center fielder and leadoff man.
Apr 13, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Last year he hit .292 with 16 homers, 37 doubles, and an .849 OPS in 147 games, ranking third among NL hitters with a .393 on-base percentage.
Apr 11, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
Werth played in a doubleheader Saturday as part of a minor league rehab assignment and could be activated from the disabled list Monday.
Apr 4, 2015, 11:29 AM EDT
Werth continues to make solid progress from January surgery to repair the AC joint in his right shoulder.
Apr 1, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
Rendon injured the knee on March 9.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 18
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 168
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 70
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (170)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)