Jul 28, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
This time it’s for both Stanozolol and Boldenone.
Jul 27, 2015, 6:21 PM EDT
Clippard and Jeurys Familia should give the Mets a potent late-inning combo.
Jul 7, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Jenrry Mejia is back with the Mets after missing 80 games due to a positive test for Stanozolol.
Apr 24, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Mets reliever Bobby Parnell won’t throw for a week as he experienced forearm tightness during his Tommy John rehab.
Apr 11, 2015, 5:38 PM EDT
Mejia is already out with an elbow injury and now he’s been handed an 80-game suspension for PEDs.
Apr 7, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
The Mets’ closer had Tommy John in 2011. It appears as if he’s dodging that bullet in 2015.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
Apr 6, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT
Mets closer Jenrry Mejia was unavailable for Opening Day due to elbow stiffness, so 37-year-old Buddy Carlyle stepped in for his first career save.
Apr 2, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Why would a guy who looks like this want to change a thing? People are crazy, I tell ya.
Mar 24, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Will the return of Matt Harvey and the offseason signing of Michael Cuddyer propel the Mets into contention?
Feb 24, 2015, 11:03 PM EDT
Bobby Parnell is going to open the 2015 regular season on the 15-day disabled list, but an early-May debut seems to be within reach at this moment.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:59 PM EDT
Mejia requested a salary of $3 million from the Mets and was offered $2.1 million when arbitration figures were exchanged on January 16.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Jan 10, 2015, 4:26 PM EDT
Here’s a friendly reminder that Valverde served as the Mets’ closer for a stretch last season.
Oct 25, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
This is the second hernia surgery in the back-end of the Mets’ bullpen since the end of the season, as closer Jenrry Mejia had his earlier this month.
Oct 2, 2014, 6:47 PM EDT
After taking over the Mets’ closer role in May, Mejia posted a 2.72 ERA and 60/21 K/BB ratio over 56 1/3 innings while going 28-for-31 in save opportunities.
Sep 24, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
Mets closer Jenrry Mejia has been pitching through a sports hernia for basically the entire second half of the season, and he will have it repaired via surgery almost as soon as the 2014 campaign is through.
Sep 13, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
The Mets have told Jenrry Mejia to tone down his post-save celebration in fears that it is showing up the opposition.
Aug 10, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
Jenrry Mejia has a hernia, but feels very strongly about finishing out the rest of the season before considering surgery.
Aug 8, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
Bartolo Colon joined the 200-win club with a strong performance against the Phillies on Friday night.
Jul 19, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Jenrry Mejia had some bold words for the New York media prior to yesterday’s game against the Padres.
May 31, 2014, 4:39 PM EDT
The Mets had to add an arm to their exhausted bullpen today, so they sent young right-hander Rafael Montero back to Triple-A.
May 15, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Fresh off being bumped from the starting rotation earlier this week, Jenrry Mejia could soon emerge as the Mets’ closer.
May 14, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Dillon Gee’s remarkable run dating back to last season will be put on hold, as the Mets have placed the right-hander on the disabled list with a strained lat muscle.
May 13, 2014, 5:49 AM EDT
The Cubs give Travis Wood more run support in this game than Jeff Samardzija has had in his eight starts combined this year.
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 4
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 56
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 46
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 21
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (248)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)