Apr 19, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
A’s right-hander Jesse Hahn made an early exit from his start Saturday against the Royals with a blister on his pitching hand and it sounds like he may miss a turn in Oakland’s rotation.
Apr 7, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
He packed on the pounds this offseason.
Apr 6, 2015, 1:55 AM EDT
With necessities still required, the Padres pulled off a whopper of a trade for a luxury.
Mar 30, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
He posted a 3.33 ERA in 70 appearances for the Padres in a limited role, logging a total of just 54 innings with a 51/33 K/BB ratio.
Mar 23, 2015, 3:33 PM EDT
They’ve reshuffled the deck for 2015. But that’s OK, they do that a lot and it always seems to work out OK.
Mar 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Barry Zito’s attempt at a comeback could result in pitching as a long reliever out of the Athletics’ bullpen.
Mar 14, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Kris Bryant has been as advertised as we near the midpoint of spring training.
Feb 8, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Despite losing Jeff Samardzija, Jon Lester, and Jason Hammel, the Athletics do not have a deficit of starting pitching, and they figure to get two more back from the disabled list in June.
Dec 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Padres continue to overhaul their lineup while the A’s continue to unload.
Dec 9, 2014, 11:13 PM EDT
Hahn is coming off an impressive showing as a rookie in which he posted a 3.07 ERA and 70/32 K/BB ratio in 73 1/3 innings across 12 starts and two relief appearances.
Aug 19, 2014, 7:57 PM EDT
Jesse Hahn has been optioned to the minor leagues as part of a planned-out strategy to limit the rookie’s innings total in 2014.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 97
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 150
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 20
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 56
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (163)
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore (150)