Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 2 of the NLCS on Sunday night at Busch Stadium in St. Louis …
Oct 12, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
Korean infielder Jung-Ho Kang is ready to make the jump to the major leagues and could be in line for a big contract after slugging 38 home runs this past season in the KBO.
Oct 11, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner vs. Adam Wainwright
Oct 7, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The Cardinals are heading to the NLCS for the fourth consecutive season, and for the ninth time since 2000.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
More seventh-inning magic for the Cardinals.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EDT
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:38 PM EDT
Thanks to Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday, the Cardinals mounted a comeback against Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers to take a four-run lead late in Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
Detroit’s manager has looked like a rookie these last two days.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Adam Wainwright.
Sep 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
You know Kershaw is the Cy Young. Is he the MVP, too?
Sep 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EDT
Against all odds, the Orioles are poised to clinch their first AL East title in seventeen years.
Aug 19, 2014, 6:42 AM EDT
The Nats win the close ones. They win the not-so-close ones. They win the tame ones. And last night, they won a wild one.
Aug 6, 2014, 2:56 PM EDT
One would think that name-naming is the entire purpose of Major League Baseball’s PED enforcement.
Jul 12, 2014, 8:56 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including another loss for the Brewers.
Jun 25, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Pete Kozma was the Cardinals’ Opening Day shortstop last season and a not-insignificant number of people misguidedly believed that he had long-term upside based on paying more attention to his flukey 26-game stint in 2012 rather than his lengthy track record of mediocrity.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:33 PM EDT
Triple plays are fun. The Cardinals turned one on Friday night against the Blue Jays.
May 8, 2014, 11:33 AM EDT
Major League Baseball is totally fine with letting PED guys come back to the game and make a living after serving their time. People should probably accept that.
Apr 28, 2014, 6:38 AM EDT
Lots of shutouts and a handful of two-homer games. And one game that looked Xeroxed from another.
Apr 15, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Mark Ellis is back from a spring training knee injury, so the Cardinals have activated the veteran second baseman from the disabled list. And to make room on the 25-man roster they demoted last season’s starting shortstop, Pete Kozma, to Triple-A.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)