Jul 23, 2015, 8:47 PM EDT
Kershaw was perfect until Curtis Granderson led off the bottom of the seventh inning with a single.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 15, 2015, 11:31 AM EDT
It’s a helluva time to be a prospect buff.
Jun 14, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Plenty of top prospects have made their major league debuts this season, but Dodgers shortstop prospect Corey Seager won’t join the list just yet.
May 30, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Phillies shortstop Freddy Galvis made a terrific play on Saturday afternoon, making a no-look, behind-the-back flip to Chase Utley for an out.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 19, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Among all MLB shortstops since 2000 he ranks fourth in Wins Above Replacement.
May 16, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including a milestone for Clayton Kershaw.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 25, 2015, 8:52 PM EDT
Freddy Galvis threw his hat into the ring as an early contender for Play of the Year.
Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
Apr 1, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Phillies are going to be bad in 2015. But just how bad?
Mar 24, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
Will the return of Matt Harvey and the offseason signing of Michael Cuddyer propel the Mets into contention?
Mar 24, 2015, 12:09 AM EDT
Rollins told Rosenthal that he “loved” playing in Philadelphia and it made him what he is today, but it also sounds like he has a load off his back.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Mar 15, 2015, 11:05 PM EDT
Buster Olney wants players to think twice about supporting their teammates after poor performances.
Mar 3, 2015, 12:06 PM EDT
Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but whatever.
Feb 28, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
It’s odd to hear Jimmy Rollins say nice things about the Mets.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
Times are changing in Philadelphia. The Phillies traded longtime shortstop Jimmy Rollins during the offseason and it’s likely just a matter of time before they cut ties with Ryan Howard and deal Cole Hamels elsewhere. But what about Chase Utley’s future with the rebuilding club?
Feb 21, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Manager Terry Collins believes the Mets have what it takes to get back to the playoffs.
Dec 23, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
No, in a good way!
Dec 20, 2014, 4:06 PM EDT
The Phillies could eye Asdrubal Cabrera as a replacement for Jimmy Rollins.
Dec 20, 2014, 1:30 PM EDT
With the Phillies in the middle of a rebuilding effort, they are facing some tough (and long overdue) truths with their veteran players.
Dec 20, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
Rollins was officially traded from the Phillies to the Dodgers yesterday in exchange for right-hander Zach Eflin and left-hander Tom Windle.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 14
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 80
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 10
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 20
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- Happy 40th Birthday, A-Rod! 44
- Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Randy Johnson and Pedro Martinez inducted into the Hall of Fame 41
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (156)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)