Dec 11, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 8, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
HardballTalk is on the scene in San Diego for baseball’s annual free agent and trade bacchanalia.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
The only question for next season is what inning he’ll pitch.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 13, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
Well, at least he’s consistent.
Oct 6, 2014, 12:17 AM EST
GM Dave Drombowski and owner Mike Ilitch will have to dig deep to keep the team together this winter.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:52 PM EST
Detroit’s manager has looked like a rookie these last two days.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:05 PM EST
Brad Ausmus didn’t learn a thing, apparently, after Thursday night’s debacle.
Oct 3, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Oct 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Max Scherzer vs. Chris Tillman in the early evening, Jason Vargas vs. Jered Weaver for the nightcap.
Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 PM EST
If your team is eliminated, what do you do? Let us help.
Sep 26, 2014, 8:55 AM EST
Everyone was watching Jeter last night.
Sep 20, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
This was a day of missed opportunities for the Royals.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:26 PM EST
Casey Janssen blew a save for the Blue Jays last night. Today it was Joe Nathan’s turn.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
He was excellent on Tuesday night. And he showed why the Tigers will be better for having him every other night.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EST
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:32 PM EST
Jim Johnson worked out for the Orioles after being released by the A’s and most people assumed he was ready for a reunion in Baltimore, but not so fast says Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Father Time appears to be catching up with Joe Nathan, so the Tigers are looking to the trade market to fortify the late innings.
Jun 9, 2014, 8:23 AM EST
Detroit’s bullpen is the worst in the American League. And it doesn’t seem to matter who’s closing.
Jun 9, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
Jordan Zimmermann was on point and the Nationals have won seven of their past nine and are now tied for first place.
May 19, 2014, 8:14 AM EST
There’s a lesson in here somewhere. Let’s see if we can tease it out.
Apr 9, 2014, 6:18 AM EST
A ton of guys had multi-homer games yesterday. Ryan Braun led the pack with his three. I’m sure that won’t bother anyone.
Mar 2, 2014, 9:42 PM EST
Joba Chamberlain‘s Oscar party is better than yours … Too many bikini models in 1 room #nofilter @KateUpton @jbholaday @Max_Scherzer @JustinVerlander pic.twitter.com/ypLhfQmBAz — Joba Chamberlain (@Joba_44) March 3, 2014 That is Tigers catcher Bryan Holaday posing in a patriotic one-piece with supermodel Kate Upton, rumored girlfriend of Detroit ace Justin Verlander. And there’s Max Scherzer…
Feb 27, 2014, 9:01 PM EST
New Tigers reliever Joba Chamberlain hasn’t produced many smiles on the mound recently, but this is pretty cool. As noted by the Detroit Free Press, Chamberlain got a tattoo on his right elbow that has turned the scar from his 2011 Tommy John surgery into a smiley face. Check out this picture which was taken…
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 71
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 40
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 22
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 15
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)