Jan 16, 2015, 7:42 PM EDT
The Mets still have a few potential takers for starter Dillon Gee. They settled on a $5.3 million salary for the 2015 season on Friday.
Jun 6, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
The Giants get a familiar face back from the disabled list just in time to make tonight’s start against the Mets.
May 23, 2014, 6:23 AM EDT
Boston has lost seven straight. Mark Buehrle has eight wins.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
ESPN’s Adam Rubin is reporting that the Mets and starter Dillon Gee have agreed on a $3.625 million salary for 2014 in the right-hander’s first year of arbitration eligibility. The deal is at the exact midpoint between the $4.05 million for which Gee filed, and the $3.2 million for which the Mets filed. Gee, who…
Mar 2, 2013, 7:00 PM EDT
Adam Rubin has the details: “So, from my standpoint, his arm is fine, as far as we know. Was he ready to pitch when he came into camp? No. Even he may have been a little surprised by that. So that leaves us where we are today. And where we are today is getting him…
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 14
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 23
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 64
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 34
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (202)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)