Jan 16, 2015, 7:42 PM EST
The Mets still have a few potential takers for starter Dillon Gee. They settled on a $5.3 million salary for the 2015 season on Friday.
Jun 6, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
The Giants get a familiar face back from the disabled list just in time to make tonight’s start against the Mets.
May 23, 2014, 6:23 AM EST
Boston has lost seven straight. Mark Buehrle has eight wins.
Jan 17, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
ESPN’s Adam Rubin is reporting that the Mets and starter Dillon Gee have agreed on a $3.625 million salary for 2014 in the right-hander’s first year of arbitration eligibility. The deal is at the exact midpoint between the $4.05 million for which Gee filed, and the $3.2 million for which the Mets filed. Gee, who…
Mar 2, 2013, 7:00 PM EST
Adam Rubin has the details: “So, from my standpoint, his arm is fine, as far as we know. Was he ready to pitch when he came into camp? No. Even he may have been a little surprised by that. So that leaves us where we are today. And where we are today is getting him…
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 148
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 33
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 36
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 83
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (152)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)