Aug 23, 2015, 2:25 PM EDT
Jose Reyes was dealt from the hard-charging Blue Jays to the basement-dwelling Rockies a few days before the July 31 trade deadline.
Aug 14, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
One of which is the Yankees
Aug 4, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Incredible numbers for a 20-year-old shortstop.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 28, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Coors Field is powerful, but Tulowitzki is great anywhere.
Jul 28, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
They could’ve topped what Toronto gave Colorado for Troy Tulowitzki. Heck, most teams could’ve. Why didn’t they?
Jul 28, 2015, 3:19 AM EDT
Breaking down the Blue Jays-Rockies blockbuster.
Jul 28, 2015, 12:34 AM EDT
The Blue Jays have reportedly pulled off a stunner, acquiring Troy Tulowitzki from the Rockies.
Jul 14, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
Mike Trout homered, scored twice and took part in a third scoring play as he picked up the MVP Award and led the American League to victory.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:53 PM EDT
Trout walked in his fourth plate appearance. He’s the first All-Star to have four plate appearances since 2009.
Jul 6, 2015, 11:19 PM EDT
White Sox ace Chris Sale entered tonight’s start against the Blue Jays with eight straight starts with 10 strikeouts or more, tying Pedro Martinez for the major league record. He fell a little bit short in his efforts of securing the record all for himself.
Jun 7, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Chris Colabello has been an unlikely contributor to the Blue Jays this season, proving it once more on Sunday against the Astros.
May 24, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Veteran shortstop Jose Reyes will return to the Blue Jays on Monday after dealing with a cracked rib.
May 20, 2015, 4:27 PM EDT
Reyes has been on the disabled list since late April with a cracked rib.
May 1, 2015, 12:17 PM EDT
The Greatest of All Time
Apr 28, 2015, 12:17 AM EDT
Jose Reyes has been trying to play through a small crack in his left rib, but he’ll now get an extended absence.
Apr 17, 2015, 3:41 PM EDT
Ryan Goins, who was called up from Triple-A, is expected to be Reyes’ primary fill-in at shortstop.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Jose Reyes has been trying to play through an oblique injury of late. That usually doesn’t end well.
Mar 30, 2015, 8:33 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but the Blue Jays look like a club that’ll mash the hell out of the ball but have a hard time with run prevention.
Feb 28, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Ruben Tejada has been something of a lightning rod, and he recently received criticism from a former teammate and mentor.
Nov 16, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Jon Morosi reports that the Blue Jays front office has “established contact” with the reps for free agent infielder Hanley Ramirez, but then adds that the Jays are “not actively pursuing him now.”
Nov 2, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Michael Hill, the Marlins’ president of baseball operations, was a guest Sunday on MLB Network Radio with Jim Bowden and Jim Duquette. Among the topics: the club’s future with Giancarlo Stanton …
Sep 23, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
This season can’t end soon enough for some teams.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
MLB acts swiftly when someone grabs their crotch. Let’s see how swiftly it acts when a guy goes headhunting.
Sep 10, 2014, 3:49 PM EDT
Daniel Murphy has made all 126 of his starts this season at second base and hasn’t played an inning at third base since 2011.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)