Apr 24, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
The Dodgers’ infielder-without-a-position is among the league leaders in HR and RBI, yet he’s only started three games and has only made 20 plate appearances.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 11, 2015, 10:20 PM EDT
Turner was spiked on his hand and Uribe tweaked his hamstring. The good news is that they are both considered day-to-day.
Apr 3, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Howie Kendrick and Juan Uribe are safe, for now.
Mar 24, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
The rich get richer.
Mar 23, 2015, 6:33 PM EDT
And it’s reportedly down to the Dodgers and Padres.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Mar 10, 2015, 12:12 PM EDT
Rarely is the question asked, is our Puig learning?
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Some are suggesting that Clayton Kershaw’s woes against the Cardinals on Friday night were caused by the lefty tipping his pitches.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:47 PM EDT
Game 1 of the NLDS went off-script and it turned out to be a fun match-up between bitter playoff rivals.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EDT
The Cardinals took an early 1-0 lead in NLDS Game 1, but the Dodgers fought back and scored twice in each of the third and fourth innings.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Adam Wainwright.
Sep 27, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Have you ever wondered what Juan Uribe would be like as a manager? You can find out on Sunday afternoon.
Aug 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu is back in the Dodgers’ starting rotation after missing a little over two weeks with a strained glute and Juan Uribe is back at third base after sitting out 15 days with a strained hamstring.
Aug 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Juan Uribe re-injured his right hamstring in Friday night’s game against the Brewers, and he’s headed to the disabled list.
Aug 10, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw made a spectacular defensive play in the fifth inning of Sunday’s win against the Brewers.
Aug 6, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Welcome to the Tigers, David Price. Welcome to the big leagues Javier Baez.
Jul 7, 2014, 5:00 AM EDT
It’s Corey Kluber’s world. We’re all just living in it. We had no idea we were, though, because most of us don’t pay a heck of a lot of attention to Corey Kluber. Like, how are we supposed to know it’s his world anyway? What are we, psychic? Put up a sign.
Jul 5, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
Yoenis Cespedes and Yasiel Puig are your current leaders in turning a poor play into an amazing play (1).
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (249)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)