Aug 27, 2015, 7:45 AM EDT
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, And opposing teams act like they forgot about JV.
Aug 7, 2015, 3:26 PM EDT
Jul 31, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
People thought they’d make four or five trades. They ended up doing nothing.
Jul 31, 2015, 2:08 PM EDT
Jed Hoyer has worked for all three of these teams. He may be in the middle of a big trade involving them all.
Jul 31, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
I feel like Ken Caminiti has to be involved.
Jul 31, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
In a night of several walkoffs — including a walkoff walk — Jason Castro had the biggest, helping Houston complete the sweep of the Angels.
Jul 30, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
Defeat from the jaws of victory and then they got all wet.
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 25, 2015, 11:55 PM EDT
The Padres are likely to go into the trade deadline as sellers, especially if they can’t sweep their four-game series with the Marlins.
Jul 25, 2015, 5:29 PM EDT
The Mets want Tulo, but so far the Rockies aren’t willing to part with their star shortstop.
Jul 25, 2015, 3:24 PM EDT
The Padres are aiming high in a trade involving Justin Upton.
Jul 21, 2015, 6:13 PM EDT
Justin Upton had to be removed from Sunday’s eventual rainout against the Rockies with discomfort in his left oblique and sitting out Monday’s series opener against the Giants apparently did solve the issue.
Jul 21, 2015, 12:18 AM EDT
Tigers president and general manager Dave Dombrowski is prepared to face the upcoming July 31 non-waiver trade deadline from the unfamiliar position of a seller.
Jul 20, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
They’re down a couple of infielders, but Upton’s bat could certainly help.
Jul 19, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
The Orioles have their sights set high for potential outfield upgrades, as they’re reportedly interested in Justin Upton and Carlos Gomez.
Jul 8, 2015, 7:39 PM EDT
Upton acknowledged to MLB.com’s Corey Brock on Wednesday evening that he’s been experiencing discomfort in his oblique since making a difficult catch in St. Louis last week.
Jul 8, 2015, 10:32 AM EDT
This past winter in San Diego may end up having been a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.
Jul 8, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
Johnny Cueto could make a huge difference in the second half. Even if it isn’t for the Cincinnati Reds.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jun 15, 2015, 3:23 PM EDT
Black is out after nine seasons at the helm in San Diego.
Jun 15, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
It was a game-saver as well.
Jun 8, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Arizona plays it safe with the top selection.
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 24, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Justin Upton knocked in six runs in his first two at-bats on Sunday against the Dodgers. Four of them came on a first-inning grand slam.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 3
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 47
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 29
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)