Aug 23, 2015, 7:01 PM EDT
Jason Castro hit a walk-off homer Sunday to complete a three-game sweep of the Dodgers.
Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37
Aug 1, 2015, 6:56 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw is good at baseball, the lefty confirmed on Saturday.
Jun 7, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig struck out in his first two plate appearances Saturday night against Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia, but the just-activated 24-year-old got it very right the third time around …
Jun 4, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen is available to pitch Thursday after being held out of Wednesday’s game for precautionary reasons.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:01 AM EDT
Don Mattingly was “evasive.”
May 16, 2015, 9:33 AM EDT
Jansen tied a major league record in his season debut.
May 15, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen is back with the Dodgers, though he isn’t expected to jump back into the closer’s role immediately.
May 15, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
The Dodgers are a good team but their bullpen let one go last night.
May 11, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen will return at long last on Saturday, but won’t immediately begin closing out games.
Apr 28, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen crossed the final hurdle of his throwing program on Tuesday afternoon at Dodger Stadium, throwing a 20-pitch simulated inning, and has been cleared to begin a minor league rehab assignment Friday with High-A Rancho Cucamonga.
Apr 26, 2015, 2:58 PM EDT
Two important Dodgers are now on the shelf.
Apr 25, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
The Dodgers’ thin bullpen could get even thinner if Joel Peralta needs to go on the disabled list.
Apr 15, 2015, 11:31 PM EDT
Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen is starting to make significant progress in his recovery from February surgery to remove a bone growth from his left foot.
Mar 27, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Brandon League isn’t likely to pitch for a couple of months according to manager Don Mattingly.
Mar 25, 2015, 1:44 PM EDT
League was shut down about two weeks ago with shoulder pain.
Mar 17, 2015, 11:18 PM EDT
MLB.com’s Ken Gurnick reports that closer Kenley Jansen is off his crutches for good and played catch from a distance of 60 feet on Tuesday afternoon.
Mar 17, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Dodgers made a host of changes with their front office and their roster, but will it get them over the hump in October?
Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Bullpen depth in the wake of Kenley Jansen’s foot injury.
Feb 18, 2015, 10:28 AM EDT
Will the Dodgers pay the price?
Feb 17, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
Jansen will be on crutches for the next 10 days and in a protective walking boot for the next 3-4 weeks. In total, the rehabilitation process is expected to take 8-12 weeks.
Dec 1, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
So it’s a three-car car chase now?
Nov 30, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
Jonathan Papelbon has been among the best closers in the game but the Phillies are generating very little trade interest in the right-hander.
Nov 21, 2014, 7:04 AM EDT
The Dodgers get a potential solution for their setup man woes.
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EDT
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The Cardinals are heading to the NLCS for the fourth consecutive season, and for the ninth time since 2000.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)