Dec 9, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Kemp appears more and more likely to be headed to the Padres.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported Sunday that the Orioles had reached out to the Dodgers to discuss the possibility of acquiring outfielder Matt Kemp. But it doesn’t sound like it’s going to happen.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Four-game winning streaks happen all of the time, right?
Oct 10, 2014, 9:50 AM EST
Is there such a thing as rain insurance? If so, Kevin Gausman is it.
Aug 22, 2014, 5:28 PM EST
His latest, a solo shot off Orioles right-hander Kevin Gausman.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EST
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 28, 2014, 6:51 PM EST
We heard yesterday that the Dodgers have been in touch with the Red Sox about a deal for left-hander Jon Lester, but they figure to have plenty of competition leading up to Thursday’s non-waiver trade deadline.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Ubaldo Jimenez injuring his ankle stepping in a hole provided the Orioles with an opportunity to give Kevin Gausman an extended chance in the starting rotation and now it sounds like they’re telling Jimenez to take his sweet time coming back.
Jul 11, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
“He stepped in a hole in the parking lot” is a new one, as far as weird injuries go.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
The Orioles have sent Kevin Gausman back to Triple-A with an eye on his workload.
Jun 21, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Orioles starter Bud Norris suffered a groin injury in Saturday’s start against the Yankees.
Jun 21, 2014, 12:08 PM EST
The Orioles will get to play with a 26th man for far longer than intended.
Jun 21, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The Orioles sent Kevin Gausman to Triple-A after Friday’s game, but he won’t be gone for long.
Jun 20, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Ubaldo Jimenez gave Kevin Gausman a very expensive token of appreciation for his uniform number.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:17 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw was nearly perfect. And, at least by one measure, was better than a lot of guys who have thrown perfect games.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:19 PM EST
There was speculation that the Orioles would send prospect Kevin Gausman back to the minors once Miguel Gonzalez was healthy, but today they activated Gonzalez from the disabled list and decided to keep Gausman around.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 46
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)