Apr 17, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
Neither side was warned, but Ubaldo Jimenez was ejected for hitting Pablo Sandoval with a pitch on Friday evening.
Dec 9, 2014, 7:05 PM EDT
Kemp appears more and more likely to be headed to the Padres.
Dec 2, 2014, 8:47 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported Sunday that the Orioles had reached out to the Dodgers to discuss the possibility of acquiring outfielder Matt Kemp. But it doesn’t sound like it’s going to happen.
Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 AM EDT
Four-game winning streaks happen all of the time, right?
Oct 10, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Is there such a thing as rain insurance? If so, Kevin Gausman is it.
Aug 22, 2014, 5:28 PM EDT
His latest, a solo shot off Orioles right-hander Kevin Gausman.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EDT
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EDT
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EDT
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 28, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
We heard yesterday that the Dodgers have been in touch with the Red Sox about a deal for left-hander Jon Lester, but they figure to have plenty of competition leading up to Thursday’s non-waiver trade deadline.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
Ubaldo Jimenez injuring his ankle stepping in a hole provided the Orioles with an opportunity to give Kevin Gausman an extended chance in the starting rotation and now it sounds like they’re telling Jimenez to take his sweet time coming back.
Jul 11, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
“He stepped in a hole in the parking lot” is a new one, as far as weird injuries go.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:29 PM EDT
The Orioles have sent Kevin Gausman back to Triple-A with an eye on his workload.
Jun 21, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
Orioles starter Bud Norris suffered a groin injury in Saturday’s start against the Yankees.
Jun 21, 2014, 12:08 PM EDT
The Orioles will get to play with a 26th man for far longer than intended.
Jun 21, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
The Orioles sent Kevin Gausman to Triple-A after Friday’s game, but he won’t be gone for long.
Jun 20, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
Ubaldo Jimenez gave Kevin Gausman a very expensive token of appreciation for his uniform number.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 146
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 20
- Source: Josh Hamilton rejected a trade to a National League team because he wanted to go back to Texas 51
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 55
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (163)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)