Oct 15, 2014, 12:38 AM EST
Four-game winning streaks happen all of the time, right?
Oct 10, 2014, 9:50 AM EST
Is there such a thing as rain insurance? If so, Kevin Gausman is it.
Aug 22, 2014, 5:28 PM EST
His latest, a solo shot off Orioles right-hander Kevin Gausman.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EST
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Jul 31, 2014, 10:12 PM EST
Keeping score in the aftermath of Thursday’s deadline deals.
Jul 31, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
Recapping all of Thursday’s dealings in one spot.
Jul 28, 2014, 6:51 PM EST
We heard yesterday that the Dodgers have been in touch with the Red Sox about a deal for left-hander Jon Lester, but they figure to have plenty of competition leading up to Thursday’s non-waiver trade deadline.
Jul 14, 2014, 2:14 PM EST
Ubaldo Jimenez injuring his ankle stepping in a hole provided the Orioles with an opportunity to give Kevin Gausman an extended chance in the starting rotation and now it sounds like they’re telling Jimenez to take his sweet time coming back.
Jul 11, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
“He stepped in a hole in the parking lot” is a new one, as far as weird injuries go.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:29 PM EST
The Orioles have sent Kevin Gausman back to Triple-A with an eye on his workload.
Jun 21, 2014, 3:15 PM EST
Orioles starter Bud Norris suffered a groin injury in Saturday’s start against the Yankees.
Jun 21, 2014, 12:08 PM EST
The Orioles will get to play with a 26th man for far longer than intended.
Jun 21, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
The Orioles sent Kevin Gausman to Triple-A after Friday’s game, but he won’t be gone for long.
Jun 20, 2014, 11:55 PM EST
Ubaldo Jimenez gave Kevin Gausman a very expensive token of appreciation for his uniform number.
Jun 19, 2014, 6:17 AM EST
Clayton Kershaw was nearly perfect. And, at least by one measure, was better than a lot of guys who have thrown perfect games.
Jun 17, 2014, 5:19 PM EST
There was speculation that the Orioles would send prospect Kevin Gausman back to the minors once Miguel Gonzalez was healthy, but today they activated Gonzalez from the disabled list and decided to keep Gausman around.
Jun 13, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Kevin Gausman is a really good prospect who was the No. 4 overall pick in the 2012 draft and has dominated in the minors, but he struggled in his first couple stints with the Orioles while posting a 6.10 ERA through 52 career innings.
Jun 13, 2014, 6:47 AM EST
I took the kids to the Dodgers-Reds game and they saw Yasiel Puig flop about three feet from the second base bag on a caught stealing. Still: beats working.
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 21
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 51
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 40
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 27
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (131)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)