Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
May 8, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
In need of infield help with Jurickson Profar and Kevin Kouzmanoff on the 60-day disabled list and Donnie Murphy hurting with a neck injury, the Rangers have decided to call up 20-year-old top prospect Rougned Odor well ahead of his expected debut timetable.
May 2, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Rangers third baseman Kevin Kouzmanoff got off to a hot start as the replacement for Adrian Beltre, but he’ll have to undergo back surgery before rejoining the bench.
Apr 25, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
The Rangers get Adrian Beltre back and lose the hot-hitting Kevin Kouzmanoff. They’ll take that trade-off.
Apr 25, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
Kevin Kouzmanoff got back to the majors for the first time since 2011 and hit .362 with a 1.029 OPS in 13 games for the Rangers filling in for the injured Adrian Beltre … and now he’s hurt too.
Apr 18, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
Adam Wainwright turned in the latest of several dominant pitching performances around Major League Baseball this week.
Apr 16, 2014, 6:38 AM EDT
I only watched a little baseball last night. Watched a lot of “Night Court” though.
Apr 14, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Adrian Beltre feels he could have managed his quad injury. The Rangers didn’t see it that way.
Apr 13, 2014, 4:08 PM EDT
As first reported by Anthony Andro at FOX Sports Southwest, the Rangers have placed third baseman Adrian Beltre on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to April 9, with a strained left quad. Hector Noesi, acquired Saturday from the Mariners, was added to the Rangers’ 25-man roster in a corresponding move.
Apr 11, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
Seth Rosin has been a busy man. Where has life taken him since December?
Jan 12, 2013, 3:31 PM EDT
When Logan Morrison underwent season-ending surgery in September to repair the patella tendon in his right knee, many assumed that he would have enough time to be ready for Opening Day. But that may not be the case. According to the excellent Juan C. Rodriguez of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Morrison said today that he…
Mar 30, 2012, 1:50 PM EDT
Kevin Kouzmanoff spent part of last season at Triple-A and he’ll begin this season back in the minors, as the Royals sent him down as part of their latest round of cuts. Kouzmanoff hasn’t been the same since the Padres traded him in January of 2010, which is odd because calling pitcher-friendly Petco Park home…
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)