Aug 13, 2015, 3:18 PM EDT
There is none more team hotter than the Blue Jays
Aug 6, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
It’s been a year of highlight reel plays for Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jul 26, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
The Blue Jays ran the bases very poorly and it turned into a weird triple play for the Mariners.
Jul 3, 2015, 9:08 PM EDT
Anibal Sanchez has silenced a tough Blue Jays lineup.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 17, 2015, 7:10 AM EDT
Three position players pitched last night. Maybe it was that or maybe it was something else, but I feel the need this morning to grapple with our place in a harsh and uncaring universe.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
May 16, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
The hope is that rest will do Saunders some good, but Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos admitted that he might not be 100 percent until the offseason.
Apr 26, 2015, 1:02 PM EDT
Last week, it looked like Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista might be headed to the 15-day disabled list with a right shoulder strain. He has now missed five straight games, but the news Sunday was good …
Apr 15, 2015, 10:24 PM EDT
Watch as Blue Jays left fielder Kevin Pillar climbs the wall to rob Tim Beckham of a home run …
Mar 15, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
It’s not a serious injury, so we can laugh about it a little.
Sep 25, 2014, 7:32 PM EDT
But it’s probably too little, too late.
Jun 10, 2014, 6:28 AM EDT
Lonnie Chisenhall went 5 for 5 with 3 home runs and 9 RBI. Mercy.
May 15, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus tweaked his hamstring earlier this week and will now require a trip to the disabled list.
Sep 28, 2013, 6:35 PM EDT
The Indians won their ninth consecutive game this afternoon against the Twins, moving into the first of two AL Wild Card slots. They have now won 19 of 24 games since September 3, doing anything and everything necessary to secure themselves the opportunity to advance from the Wild Card play-in game. Starter Scott Kazmir was…
Sep 20, 2013, 8:25 PM EDT
Blue Jays outfielder Colby Rasmus suffered a freak injury after taking the field prior to the bottom of the first inning tonight against the Red Sox. While trotting to his position in center, Anthony Gose had thrown a ball in his direction, but Rasmus wasn’t aware. The ball struck him in the face. After a…
Aug 20, 2013, 10:59 PM EDT
The Blue Jays’ sad year just got a little more depressing: Jose Bautista was placed on the DL after Tuesday’s doubleheader sweep by the Yankees. The cause is a bone bruise in his left hip that knocked out of this afternoon’s matinee. According to Sportsnet.ca’s Shi Davidi, Bautista hurt the hip weeks ago as he…
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)