Los Angeles Angels
Jan 11, 2015, 10:36 PM EDT
Dan Haren has changed his mind and will report to spring training with the Marlins.
Jan 10, 2015, 3:49 PM EDT
Mark Mulder saw his comeback attempt come to an abrupt end last February when he ruptured his left Achilles tendon while doing agility drills prior to a bullpen session in Angels camp. He might not be done.
Jan 10, 2015, 1:24 PM EDT
Billy Beane’s fascinating offseason continues, as the Athletics have acquired Ben Zobrist and Yunel Escobar from the Rays.
Jan 8, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
The Braves and Angels agreed to a trade involving prospects this evening, with left-hander Ricardo Sanchez headed to Atlanta in exchange for third baseman Kyle Kubitza and right-hander Nate Hyatt.
Jan 7, 2015, 2:24 PM EDT
Old McDonald calls it a career. E-I-E-I-O.
Jan 5, 2015, 6:19 AM EDT
There are other sports besides baseball apparently. Who knew?
Jan 4, 2015, 9:36 AM EDT
Jerry Crasnick of ESPN.com reports that the Royals have agreed to terms on a minor league contract with free agent reliever Ryan Madson. The deal includes an invitation to major league spring training …
Jan 3, 2015, 6:07 PM EDT
The Angels will eventually try to trade Josh Hamilton, MLB.com’s Alden Gonzalez writes.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 23, 2014, 8:31 PM EDT
From FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal comes word that the Braves have signed 38-year-old right-handed reliever Jason Grilli to a two-year, $8 million contract with a club option for 2017 …
Dec 23, 2014, 12:16 PM EDT
Former starting third baseman for the Rockies.
Dec 20, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
The deal between Cuban infielder Roberto Baldoquin and the Angels became official on Saturday after the 20-year-old passed his physical.
Dec 19, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Howie Kendrick’s replacement?
Dec 18, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
The Padres continue to overhaul their lineup while the A’s continue to unload.
Dec 16, 2014, 4:49 PM EDT
Barton was acquired from the Cardinals in the Mark Mulder trade and looked like a long-term building block in Oakland.
Dec 16, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
An outfielder-for-reliever swap.
Dec 13, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Could 2015 be Ian Desmond’s final season with the Nationals?
Dec 12, 2014, 1:49 PM EDT
The 30-year-old former second-round draft pick was non-tendered by the Angels.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 3:54 AM EDT
The Dodgers aren’t done making deals yet. They are reportedly close to a trade to send outfielder Matt Kemp to San Diego.
Dec 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
The Angels have found at least one possible answer for second base. And the Rockies have gotten a nice reliever.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:26 AM EDT
The Dodgers have answered the question of “who’s gonna play second base now that Dee Gordon is gone.”
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EDT
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Red Sox and Diamondbacks have agreed to a trade that will send left-handed starter Wade Miley to Boston for pitchers Rubby De La Rosa and Allen Webster.
Dec 10, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Richards injured his knee in August.
- Triples Machine: After a decade in the minors Royals rookie Paulo Orlando is demolishing triples records 0
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 25
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 9
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 66
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (111)