Los Angeles Dodgers
Mar 2, 2015, 10:03 AM EDT
At least one columnist thinks this is a big problem. Is it?
Feb 28, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
It’s odd to hear Jimmy Rollins say nice things about the Mets.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:56 PM EDT
Also: who is the Cuban Derek Jeter?
Feb 24, 2015, 8:48 PM EDT
Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke was given a lubricating injection last Thursday for his pitching elbow and had to be shut down for a couple of days, but it sounds like he is basically back on track.
Feb 24, 2015, 6:17 PM EDT
Carl Crawford, Joc Pederson, and Yasiel Puig are expected to open the 2015 season as the Dodgers’ primary starting outfielders.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
More importantly: Puig is vowing to show up earlier and be better about listening to his coaches and teammates.
Feb 23, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
Times are changing in Philadelphia. The Phillies traded longtime shortstop Jimmy Rollins during the offseason and it’s likely just a matter of time before they cut ties with Ryan Howard and deal Cole Hamels elsewhere. But what about Chase Utley’s future with the rebuilding club?
Feb 21, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Manager Terry Collins believes the Mets have what it takes to get back to the playoffs.
Feb 21, 2015, 1:40 PM EDT
But don’t panic, Dodger fans.
Feb 21, 2015, 12:35 PM EDT
Beachy is currently working his way back from the second Tommy John surgery of his career.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Roberto Hernandez is having visa issues, which is probably a better problem to have than Visa issues.
Feb 20, 2015, 10:19 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw campaigned heavily for the Dodgers to keep A.J. Ellis.
Feb 19, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Bryant earned top honors after batting .325 with a 1.098 OPS while leading the minors with 43 homers in 138 games between Double-A and Triple-A last season.
Feb 19, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
God, he always wants the spotlight on him, doesn’t he?
Feb 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Bullpen depth in the wake of Kenley Jansen’s foot injury.
Feb 18, 2015, 10:28 AM EDT
Will the Dodgers pay the price?
Feb 17, 2015, 9:19 PM EDT
Jansen will be on crutches for the next 10 days and in a protective walking boot for the next 3-4 weeks. In total, the rehabilitation process is expected to take 8-12 weeks.
Feb 17, 2015, 12:57 PM EDT
Not really, but we’re glad to see he’s on Team BSOHL
Feb 16, 2015, 6:40 AM EDT
He’ll also get a plaque in Monument Park
Feb 15, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
The Reds would still like to sign Johnny Cueto to a contract extension, but he won’t negotiate beyond Opening Day.
Feb 14, 2015, 4:32 PM EDT
Wright, 40, had a 4.35 ERA with a 54/27 K/BB ratio over 70 1/3 innings with the Dodgers last season.
Feb 13, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Andrew McCutchen wrote an excellent article explaining how baseball is disadvantageous to kids from lower-income communities.
Feb 12, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The pitcher formerly known as Fausto Carmona.
Feb 11, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Lucroy finished fourth in the MVP balloting last season.
Feb 10, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Shields ultimately decided to play at home in San Diego, choosing the Padres’ four-year, $75 million offer.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 35
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 21
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 22
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 41
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)