Los Angeles Dodgers
Jul 2, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
This is what your face looks like when you give up your first hit of the game with two outs in the ninth inning.
Jul 1, 2015, 1:30 PM EDT
“The most ridiculous no-hitter in baseball history”
Jul 1, 2015, 10:42 AM EDT
A book is coming out which is telling us just how bad a teammate Yasiel Puig has been. Should we care?
Jun 30, 2015, 7:32 AM EDT
Mike Trout put on a clinic against the Yankees last night.
Jun 29, 2015, 6:32 AM EDT
An abbreviated set of recaps today because of cats. Seriously.
Jun 28, 2015, 3:25 PM EDT
The Mets may have a couple of suitors for Jon Niese in the Cubs and Dodgers.
Jun 28, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
That’s something you don’t see every day.
Jun 27, 2015, 3:44 PM EDT
The Dodgers announced this afternoon that reliever Paco Rodriguez is slated to undergo surgery next Thursday to remove loose bodies from the back of his left elbow.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:43 AM EDT
The Dodgers signed left-hander Brett Anderson to a one-year, $10 million contract over the winter even though injuries had limited him to a total of 123 innings at the major league level between 2012-2014. It has proven to be a wise gamble thus far.
Jun 27, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
Rough news here for the Marlins and all baseball fans…
Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
More like Jacob deGreat, am I right?
Jun 25, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
He’s mad about there being deference to an on-field ump with a bad view. And he’s mad that there aren’t independent replay officials back east. He’s right to be mad.
Jun 25, 2015, 7:16 AM EDT
Carlos Carrasco tamed the Tigers in what was clearly a worked match.
Jun 24, 2015, 2:19 PM EDT
That and all kinds of Yasiel Puig stories are featured in a new book about the Dodgers from Molly Knight.
Jun 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Some runs, some runs, his kingdom for some runs.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 23, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
Maikel Franco provides a glimmer of hope for the Phillies in an otherwise dark season.
Jun 22, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Carl Crawford was the primary left fielder for the Dodgers prior to suffering a torn oblique in late April.
Jun 22, 2015, 7:27 AM EDT
A big day for J.D. Martinez, who fell just short of Pulling a Whitten. Which is a thing I’ve just invented.
Jun 20, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
Jose Tabata ruined Max Scherzer’s perfect game when he was hit by a pitch, which has left a bitter taste in the mouths of many.
Jun 20, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Now that Alex Rodriguez has reached the milestone, who will be next to make it to 3,000 hits?
Jun 19, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A walkoff balk is just the latest weird occurrence in a weird week of baseball.
Jun 18, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
More blowouts. More position players pitching. A couple of heroic performances. We had a little of everything last night.
Jun 17, 2015, 9:56 PM EDT
Hatcher is probably looking at a three-week absence. Van Slyke is starting in left field and batting sixth in his return to action Wednesday night against the Rangers.
Jun 17, 2015, 9:19 AM EDT
Just when you think Bill Plaschke couldn’t get any worse, he gets worse.
- Brad Ausmus receives a vote of confidence from new Tigers general manager Al Avila 9
- Title or no title, Dave Dombrowski’s tenure in Detroit was a success 27
- Dave Dombrowski out as Tigers General Manager, team president; Al Avila takes over 59
- Blue Jays’ Aaron Sanchez, John Gibbons disciplined in the wake of Sunday’s plunkings 72
- Believe the hype: Carlos Correa is already a superstar 34
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” 100
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 55
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 16
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (208)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Gregg Zaun to Yordano Ventura: “stop writing checks with your mouth that your skinny ass can’t cash” (104)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (88)