Los Angeles Dodgers
May 16, 2015, 9:33 AM EDT
Jansen tied a major league record in his season debut.
May 16, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including a milestone for Clayton Kershaw.
May 15, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen is back with the Dodgers, though he isn’t expected to jump back into the closer’s role immediately.
May 15, 2015, 8:25 AM EDT
The Dodgers are a good team but their bullpen let one go last night.
May 14, 2015, 3:58 PM EDT
Omar Vizquel wore Luis Aparicio’s number. Why can’t someone else — someone deemed worthy — wear the retired number of someone else?
May 14, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Andre Ethier has been killing the ball as Puig’s fill-in and the Dodgers are winning.
May 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
A look at which teams are getting the most, and least, from each spot in the lineup.
May 12, 2015, 9:44 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was lifted from a rehab game Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga after reaggravating his left hamstring strain while running to first base.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 11, 2015, 9:09 PM EDT
Kenley Jansen will return at long last on Saturday, but won’t immediately begin closing out games.
May 11, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
If Puig’s not going to do it anymore, thank God we have Bryce.
May 11, 2015, 7:13 AM EDT
I like that picture. It says “Michael Pineda came, Michael Pineda saw, Michael Pineda conquered.”
May 10, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Two of the greatest pitchers of this generation each achieved personal strikeout milestones on Sunday.
May 10, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Yasiel Puig reaggravated his left hamstring strain Friday while running to first base in a rehab game at High-A Rancho Cucamonga, and the Dodgers hope to find out Sunday how big of a setback it will be.
May 8, 2015, 11:50 PM EDT
The Dodgers are likely to activate Yasiel Puig from the disabled list on Monday.
May 8, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Homer Bailey had Tommy John surgery on Friday, which will likely keep him out until midseason in 2016.
May 8, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Let’s go back in time, shall we?
May 7, 2015, 5:10 PM EDT
4-for-4 with two homers, two walks, and eight RBIs.
May 7, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
There is no timetable for the Dodgers’ would-be third starter.
May 7, 2015, 11:03 AM EDT
That is, his last seven hits have been home runs
May 7, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
*psst! He’s TOTALLY marketable*
May 6, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Some very good news here for the Dodgers …
May 6, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
This is easily the most photo and video-heavy ATH of all time. Mostly because pitchers did things with bats and teams wore throwbacks last night.
May 5, 2015, 8:29 PM EDT
Frazier’s last five hits have been home runs and he has now leapfrogged Dodgers first baseman Adrian Gonzalez for the National League lead in that category (at nine total).
May 5, 2015, 9:41 AM EDT
He’s also struck out ten times over that span, so he’s becoming Dave Kingman I guess.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 6
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 9
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 18
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)