Los Angeles Dodgers
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM EST
Maybe his secret is that he calls a homer every time?
Oct 8, 2014, 12:06 PM EST
He’ll be paid $9.5 million in 2015
Sick of the Giants and the Cardinals in the NLCS? Tough. They deserve to be there and we’d better get used to it.
Oct 8, 2014, 7:24 AM EST
Cream rises to the top. And a just universe does not reward the Don Mattinglys and Matt Williamses of the world.
Oct 8, 2014, 2:08 AM EST
Or at least that he’s really not looking forward to undergoing hip surgery.
Oct 7, 2014, 10:17 PM EST
Watch as Trevor Rosenthal gets Carl Crawford to ground out in the ninth inning Tuesday night at Busch Stadium, securing the Cardinals’ fourth consecutive trip to the National League Championship Series …
Oct 7, 2014, 9:39 PM EST
Benching Yasiel Puig in Game 4 didn’t doom the Dodgers, but it probably didn’t help.
Oct 7, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
The Cardinals are heading to the NLCS for the fourth consecutive season, and for the ninth time since 2000.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:54 PM EST
Here’s the video of Matt Adams’ go-ahead three-run shot off Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw …
Oct 7, 2014, 7:35 PM EST
More seventh-inning magic for the Cardinals.
Oct 7, 2014, 5:09 PM EST
When you decide to bench your best position player, you had better win, baby. And even that won’t put an end to the questions.
Oct 7, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Up from $14.1 million last year.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Puig out, Ethier in.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Dale Scott’s strike zone was pretty bad last night. But were the Dodgers harmed any more by it than the Cardinals were?
Oct 7, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Both can be eliminated tonight, but both have hope: The Dodgers because their ace is on the mound. The Nationals because the Giants’ starter is no one’s idea of an ace.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
Mattingly might try bringing himself out of the bullpen next.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
He will, however, be fined by MLB.
Oct 6, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Zack Greinke will get the start in Game 5.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EST
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 44
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 33
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 62
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 42
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 25
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (132)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)