Los Angeles Dodgers
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Dec 10, 2014, 9:56 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that the Red Sox and Diamondbacks have agreed to a trade that will send left-handed starter Wade Miley to Boston for pitchers Rubby De La Rosa and Allen Webster.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Well ain’t that interesting?
Dec 10, 2014, 7:41 PM EST
The Dodgers are known to have their eyes on Padres catcher Yasmani Grandal, but Los Angeles wants at least one other piece.
Dec 10, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
The Dodgers just traded starting pitcher Dan Haren to the Marlins in a multi-player swap and are now ready to spend some money to fill the vacancy.
Dec 10, 2014, 8:29 AM EST
The Cubs got better. The Red Sox’ job just got harder. Jon Lester got paid. Now what happens?
Dec 9, 2014, 7:05 PM EST
Kemp appears more and more likely to be headed to the Padres.
Dec 9, 2014, 6:23 PM EST
Gordon is coming off a solid season in which he batted .289/.326/.378 over 148 games while leading the majors with 64 stolen bases.
Dec 9, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Perhaps the worst hitter in baseball is on the move.
Dec 9, 2014, 1:09 PM EST
Matt Kemp may soon be on the move. Just a bit south down the I-5.
Dec 8, 2014, 8:48 PM EST
FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reported over the weekend that Diamondbacks majority owner Ken Kendrick vetoed a trade that would have sent Dodgers outfielder Andre Ethier, catcher Tim Federowicz, and cash to Arizona for catcher Miguel Montero and multiple lower-level prospects.
Dec 8, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
Don’t believe the anti-hype.
Dec 8, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Ten men are nominated. And we’ll know which of them will make it at 2pm Eastern today.
Dec 8, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
HardballTalk is on the scene in San Diego for baseball’s annual free agent and trade bacchanalia.
Dec 7, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
The Yankees are still interested in free agent third baseman Chase Headley, the best remaining free agent option at the hot corner.
Dec 7, 2014, 1:27 PM EST
The Dodgers would have sent Ethier, catcher Tim Federowicz, and money to Arizona for Montero and multiple lower-level prospects. But the majority owner of the Diamondbacks, Ken Kendrick, ruled against the trade because he likes Montero and was not comfortable trading him within the National League West.
Dec 6, 2014, 10:48 AM EST
The Mariners signed veteran slugger Nelson Cruz to a four-year, $57 million contract this week, but general manager Jack Zduriencik is still looking for ways to improve his lineup.
Dec 5, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Free agent outfielder Melky Cabrera is now on the Mariners’ radar and seems to be a good fit for the club.
Dec 5, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Lavarnway is a possible bench bat for Los Angeles.
Dec 5, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
Ethier is owed $18 million in 2015, $18 million in 2016, $17.5 million in 2017, and $17.5 million or a $2.5 million buyout for 2018.
Dec 5, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
The Padres and Mariners are still in play too.
Dec 4, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Yasmani Grandal could be one of the pieces to head back to the Dodgers.
Dec 4, 2014, 7:22 AM EST
He has an opt-out after 2015.
Dec 3, 2014, 10:38 PM EST
The Cubs, Red Sox, and Giants have been called the finalists for free agent left-hander Jon Lester, but talk of a mystery team has been growing. And now that club has apparently been identified.
Dec 3, 2014, 9:23 AM EST
The Dodgers have a solid backup infielder now.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 306
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (306)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (121)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)