Los Angeles Dodgers
Jul 29, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
He’s a braver man than I am. By that I mean Kershaw for going on Kimmel’s show.
Jul 28, 2014, 6:32 AM EDT
The Dodgers sweep their rivals in San Francisco, the Rays complain about Big Papi and I complain about Southwest Airlines messing with my kids’ vacation.
Jul 27, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
According to an ESPN report, the Red Sox are considering a trade that could bring Matt Kemp to Boston.
Jul 27, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
The Mariners acquired Kendrys Morales from the Twins on Thursday for right-handed reliever Stephen Pryor, and they’re not done trying to beef up their offense.
Jul 27, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
The Dodgers and Diamondbacks got into a few scuffles last season, and now their Triple-A affiliates are taking the feistiness to another level. Check out this brawl from Saturday evening …
Jul 27, 2014, 8:56 AM EDT
The Dodgers are back on top in the NL West. Clayton Kershaw allowed only two hits and a walk over nine shutout innings and Adrian Gonzalez went 3-for-5 with two doubles as Los Angeles dominated the host Giants on Saturday night in San Francisco.
Jul 26, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Alex Guerrero returns to Triple-A for the first time since Miguel Olivo bit part of his ear off.
Jul 26, 2014, 3:39 PM EDT
Giants catcher Hector Sanchez suffered a concussion when he was hit in the mask by a foul tip on Friday.
Jul 26, 2014, 12:28 AM EDT
Triples galore for the Dodgers in San Francisco on Friday night.
Jul 25, 2014, 7:40 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig and Hanley Ramirez are back. Making things even more interesting, Puig will play center field.
Jul 25, 2014, 4:45 PM EDT
No word on whether the Dodgers are one of them.
Jul 25, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
[but watch that bat-flippin', buddy]
Jul 24, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Everyone has a gift. This is my gift. I shall now share it with you.
Jul 24, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Dan Haren finished last season strong for the Nationals, signed a one-year, $10 million deal with the Dodgers this offseason, and got off to a nice start in Los Angeles.
Jul 24, 2014, 7:01 AM EDT
The Rays stay hot, the Yankees get an assist from Mother Nature and Mike Moustakas showed us how to jar a bar loose from the catcher’s mitt without breaking the home plate collision rules.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
Jonathan Lucory hit two homers last night, including the walkoff.
Jul 22, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Could be cool?
Jul 22, 2014, 6:33 AM EDT
Adam Jones smacked two homers. So did David Ortiz. Oh, and Lisa needs braces (dental plan), Lisa needs braces (dental plan).
Jul 21, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Dodgers right-hander Josh Beckett is dealing with a left hip impingement, but he made it through a bullpen session Saturday with no issues and has been cleared to return Tuesday.
Jul 21, 2014, 8:01 PM EDT
X-rays on the hands of Hanley Ramirez and Yasiel Puig came back negative.
Jul 21, 2014, 2:44 PM EDT
Imagine a story like that happening today (and not involving Miguel Olivo).
Jul 21, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
It was the first stolen base of Kershaw’s career. Obviously.
Jul 21, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
That’s goin’ around in Los Angeles.
Jul 21, 2014, 5:03 AM EDT
You never shoot your arrows . . . when you’re sitting at the table. There’ll be time enough for shootin’ . . . when the game is done.
Jul 20, 2014, 4:23 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was removed from Saturday’s 4-2 loss to the Cardinals after taking a Joe Kelly pitch off his left hand and will sit out of Sunday night’s series finale in St. Louis.
- Blue Jays manager John Gibbons will return in 2015 3
- HBT Daily: Why did Frank Wren get the axe? 2
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (108)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)