Los Angeles Dodgers
Oct 7, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Up from $14.1 million last year.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:25 PM EST
Puig out, Ethier in.
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
Dale Scott’s strike zone was pretty bad last night. But were the Dodgers harmed any more by it than the Cardinals were?
Oct 7, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Both can be eliminated tonight, but both have hope: The Dodgers because their ace is on the mound. The Nationals because the Giants’ starter is no one’s idea of an ace.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:28 AM EST
Mattingly might try bringing himself out of the bullpen next.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 8:47 PM EST
He will, however, be fined by MLB.
Oct 6, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
Zack Greinke will get the start in Game 5.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
I want to party with Juan Uribe and Hyun-Jin Ryu.
Oct 6, 2014, 7:39 AM EST
John Lackey, the Cardinals and their Dodgers opponents may be our last hope at a four or five game division series.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:35 PM EST
NLDS Game 2 at Dodger Stadium on Saturday night was free of screaming and shoving, unlike Friday’s Game 1, but heated emotions are still simmering as the best-of-five shifts to Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Oct 5, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
MLB Network put together this montage of Zack Greinke’s impressive Saturday night …
Oct 5, 2014, 2:08 AM EST
Greinke did it all for the Dodgers, except, you know, actually receive credit for the victory.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:25 AM EST
The Dodgers were able to even up the NLDS at 1-1 thanks to Matt Kemp’s go-ahead solo home run in the eighth inning of Game 2 on Saturday night.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
The Dodgers scored a pair of runs in the third inning after benefiting from a reviewed tag play.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yadier Molina shoved home plate umpire Jerry Meals to get closer to Adrian Gonzalez during an argument.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Some are suggesting that Clayton Kershaw’s woes against the Cardinals on Friday night were caused by the lefty tipping his pitches.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 82
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 46
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 31
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 79
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 144
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 26
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)