Los Angeles Dodgers
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
The Dodgers scored a pair of runs in the third inning after benefiting from a reviewed tag play.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Yadier Molina shoved home plate umpire Jerry Meals to get closer to Adrian Gonzalez during an argument.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Some are suggesting that Clayton Kershaw’s woes against the Cardinals on Friday night were caused by the lefty tipping his pitches.
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 4, 2014, 10:19 AM EST
Things got tense between the Cardinals and Dodgers yesterday.
Oct 4, 2014, 8:57 AM EST
The Cardinals and Giants are aiming to head home with 2-0 series leads. Meanwhile, the Dodgers and Nationals will be looking to rebound after tough Game 1 losses.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
A rundown of the oddities from Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
Game 1 of the NLDS went off-script and it turned out to be a fun match-up between bitter playoff rivals.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
Thanks to Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday, the Cardinals mounted a comeback against Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers to take a four-run lead late in Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
The Cardinals took an early 1-0 lead in NLDS Game 1, but the Dodgers fought back and scored twice in each of the third and fourth innings.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:43 PM EST
There’s history dating back to last year’s playoffs.
Oct 3, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
If you predicted Randal Grichuk to homer off of Clayton Kershaw in the first game of the NLDS, please step forward to collect your prize.
Oct 3, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
Greinke is set to start Game 2 against the Cardinals after throwing 202 innings with a 2.71 ERA and 207/43 K/BB ratio during the regular season.
Oct 3, 2014, 4:16 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Adam Wainwright.
Oct 2, 2014, 7:32 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu hasn’t pitched in a game since September 12 due to shoulder inflammation.
Oct 1, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
The Dodgers’ workout Wednesday afternoon in Los Angeles was closed off to the media, so we’ll have to trust the club’s own reporting on injured left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu …
Oct 1, 2014, 2:48 PM EST
Adam Wainwright will start Game 1 against Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw.
Sep 30, 2014, 10:53 PM EST
Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu will test his injured shoulder in a simulated game Wednesday. He’s hoping to start Game 3 of the NLDS in St. Louis.
Sep 30, 2014, 7:01 PM EST
Kershaw and Greinke four times in five games?
Sep 30, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Gordon led the NL in steals and triples this season.
Sep 30, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
You know Kershaw is the Cy Young. Is he the MVP, too?
Sep 29, 2014, 4:20 PM EST
Craig had a season unlike any other first baseman or corner outfielder in 70 years.
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 155
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 33
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 83
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (159)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)