Aug 17, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos is expected to be back for the 2015 season despite a disappointing second half (so far) in 2014 …
Aug 15, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
If you haven’t been paying attention to Mo’Ne Davis in the Little League World Series, she gave you a big reason with her performance against Nashville on Friday.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
Casey Janssen blew a save for the Blue Jays last night. Today it was Joe Nathan’s turn.
Jul 30, 2014, 7:24 AM EDT
The Yankees and Rangers gave us a retro night in Arlington.
Jul 25, 2014, 6:47 AM EDT
It was a day of blowouts and fine pitching performances.
Jul 24, 2014, 2:49 PM EDT
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
May 31, 2014, 8:20 PM EDT
Marcus Stroman was impressive in his first big league start on Saturday against the Royals, but he felt that the Blue Jays’ offense was way more impressive.
May 30, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
After a brief stint in the Blue Jays’ bullpen, Marcus Stroman will make his first big league start on Saturday against the Royals.
May 18, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Marcus Stroman struggled in his first taste of major league competition. The Blue Jays sent him back to Triple-A Buffalo.
May 15, 2014, 9:01 PM EDT
Dustin McGowan has been moved back to the bullpen after posting a 5.08 ERA over eight starts.
Mar 28, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Between now and Opening Day, HardballTalk will take a look at each of baseball’s 30 teams, asking the key questions, the not-so-key questions, and generally breaking down their chances for the 2014 season. Next up: The Toronto Blue Jays. The Big Question: Isn’t doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results…
Jun 4, 2012, 11:33 PM EDT
Sure, one generally has to wait four or five years to really sit back and analyze how a draft turned out. But why let that stop us from picking some winners and losers from Monday evening’s first round. Winners Dodgers – Corey Seager will likely prove to be a tough sign, but the high school…
Jun 4, 2012, 9:48 PM EDT
No. 21 – Atlanta Braves – High school right-hander Lucas Sims The Braves taking a local product? Get outta here. Sims is highly-regarded for his velocity, topping out at 97 mph on his heater, but his breaking ball is considered one of the best of from this year’s high school crop of talent. No. 22…
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 16
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 58
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 46
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)