May 18, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
He’s not wrong.
May 18, 2015, 6:01 AM EDT
I know, Shelby. I can’t believe the “Mad Men” finale either.
Apr 17, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
Mark Buehrle, baseball’s timeless left-hander, is reportedly considering retiring after the season.
Apr 16, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Things got a little heated between the Rays and Blue Jays on Thursday.
Apr 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Reds won in their final at-bat for the fourth time in four games to start the season. Tigers pitching finally yielded an earned run. Mark Buehrle won his 200th career game. Friday had a lot of interesting results.
Apr 10, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Mark Buehrle has become the 116th pitcher to win at least 200 games in his career.
Apr 7, 2015, 10:49 AM EDT
He’s in knuckleballer territory now.
Mar 31, 2015, 11:19 AM EDT
He got the nod over Mark Buehrle.
Mar 30, 2015, 8:33 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but the Blue Jays look like a club that’ll mash the hell out of the ball but have a hard time with run prevention.
Mar 27, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Braves had one of the stranger off-seasons, both adding and subtracting players while also attempting to rebuild. How bad will they be in 2015?
Mar 12, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
“How many velocity questions are we going to have?”
Feb 25, 2015, 1:20 PM EDT
Rasmus, that is.
Jan 8, 2015, 8:31 AM EDT
But did he bring his [expletive] TOYS with him?
Nov 18, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
This could suggest that the Blue Jays are gonna make some more noise this offseason.
Oct 23, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
On your mark. Get set. Complain!
Sep 26, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
“My kid said the other day that he’s going to allow me to be out for a year then I have to get back in.”
Sep 25, 2014, 2:14 PM EDT
And fittingly for the quick-working, soft-tossing southpaw, Wednesday’s game was played in one hour and 59 minutes.
Sep 25, 2014, 7:18 AM EDT
The Dodgers clinch the NL West behind another outstanding performance from Clayton Kershaw.
Sep 5, 2014, 7:07 AM EDT
Some late inning Yankee heroics keep them in the playoff hunt.
Aug 28, 2014, 4:52 PM EDT
There was no perfect game involved and in fact the 46 batters stretched over the course of eight appearances. Mark Buehrle held the previous record of 45 back in 2009.
Aug 26, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
No reason was given. Probably because there’s no justification for not upholding the protest.
Aug 23, 2014, 4:12 PM EDT
The Blue Jays were allowed to challenge a play after a batter stepped into the batter’s box and the pitcher stepped onto the pitcher’s mound, despite what Section II.D of the replay rules states.
Aug 23, 2014, 1:24 PM EDT
Saturday’s match-up between the Rays and Blue Jays pits Jeremy Hellickson against Mark Buehrle, who are very dissimilar.
Aug 21, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Work fast. Throw strikes. If anyone has come up with a better way to win games, I haven’t heard of it yet.
Aug 9, 2014, 4:26 PM EDT
Casey Janssen blew a save for the Blue Jays last night. Today it was Joe Nathan’s turn.
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 22
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)