Aug 31, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Jake Arrieta looked great last night. At least during his no-hitter. Afterward? Well, at least he looked comfortable.
Aug 16, 2015, 8:58 AM EDT
Your box scores and AP recaps from Saturday …
Jul 27, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
A monster day for the young — Mike Trout — and for the old — David Ortiz.
Jul 20, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
Top-100 prospect and alternative to Mark Reynolds.
Jul 12, 2015, 8:56 AM EDT
What a night it was at Pittsburgh’s PNC Park.
Jun 2, 2015, 5:13 PM EDT
Could this be a preview of a more permanent move?
May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Jay has been out since May 10 with a wrist injury.
May 27, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Cardinals first baseman Matt Adams tore his right quadriceps muscle Tuesday while legging out a double.
May 27, 2015, 5:19 PM EDT
Adams was off to a slow start this season, but he’s hit .277 with a .770 OPS in 320 games for the Cardinals since debuting in 2012.
May 27, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Adams hurt his quadriceps while running out a double.
May 10, 2015, 2:04 PM EDT
Matt Carpenter was held back in St. Louis this weekend as the Cardinals traveled to Pittsburgh because the star third baseman was dealing with a range of concerning symptoms like an accelerated heart rate and extreme fatigue.
May 5, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
An old friend returns to the site of his greatest triumphs.
May 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
A quick look at a busy Friday around MLB, including an early NL Central battle between the Cardinals and Pirates.
Apr 9, 2015, 10:01 PM EDT
Gattis isn’t off to the best start with his new team.
Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 12, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
The past view days were . . . intense. But here is a quick and handy guide to everything that went down.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Reynolds hit just .196 in 130 games for the Brewers this year.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Sep 26, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
It makes sense given their roster. But can Braun’s bat rebound enough to justify him playing first base?
Sep 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EDT
Against all odds, the Orioles are poised to clinch their first AL East title in seventeen years.
Aug 28, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Morneau is under contract for next season at a reasonable $6.75 million salary, so the Rockies weren’t inclined to give him away cheaply.
Aug 15, 2014, 7:05 AM EDT
Striking out 14 guys and/or scoring seven runs: strongly correlated with winning games.
Aug 11, 2014, 10:37 PM EDT
Don’t worry, I’m hearing that Ruben Amaro, Jr. is already trying to get in touch with his agent.
Aug 7, 2014, 6:13 PM EDT
That’s right, Wily Peralta.
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 0
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 91
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 124
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (97)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (96)