Aug 13, 2015, 11:39 AM EDT
The 1B prospect is expected to back up Mark Teixeira and Alex Rodriguez as the Yankees hit a 16-game, no day off stretch.
Aug 10, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT
And by this I don’t mean with boos. I mean they literally hit the Yankees hard and are lucky they didn’t injure anyone.
Aug 8, 2015, 7:01 AM EDT
Jose Bautista homers in the tenth inning to give the Jays the first round in their series with the Yankees.
Aug 3, 2015, 5:00 AM EDT
Lots of walkoffs, lots of guys throwing at other guys and, oh yeah, the Mets are in first place.
Jul 31, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
It don’t matter if he’s left or right.
Jul 28, 2015, 11:08 AM EDT
He had a right to be angry, but maybe he overdid it a bit?
Jul 23, 2015, 6:59 AM EDT
A-Rod smacked one 453 feet. Which is impossible because the New York Daily News told me he was finished and would retire because his hip and his shame and whatnot.
Jul 20, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Zack Greinke was impressive. Even if Bryce Harper wasn’t all that impressed.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jul 6, 2015, 8:29 AM EDT
What a world we live in these days.
Jul 4, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday, including a walk-off win for the Yankees.
Jul 1, 2015, 7:31 AM EDT
Shutouts are rare in baseball these days. M’s rookie Mike Montgomery has two in a row.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 25, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
A cold is a cold. A strained hammy is a strained hammy. What are “flu-like symptoms?”
Jun 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
OK, that’s putting it strongly. But it wasn’t the sort of day Hamels-coveters in the Bronx expected to see.
Jun 22, 2015, 11:22 PM EDT
Teixeira is enjoying a bounceback year at the age of 35, posting a .920 OPS to go along with 18 home runs and 49 RBI.
Jun 8, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
Perhaps someone picked tonight will eventually crack this list.
Jun 2, 2015, 6:59 AM EDT
Today: lessons in (a) how to call people by their proper name; (b) why you watch an entire game; and (c) how to commit seppuku. Really!
May 27, 2015, 7:21 AM EDT
Four walkoff wins last night.
May 12, 2015, 6:48 AM EDT
Scott Van Slyke messed up, atoned and then atoned again for extra measure.
May 6, 2015, 7:04 AM EDT
This is easily the most photo and video-heavy ATH of all time. Mostly because pitchers did things with bats and teams wore throwbacks last night.
May 2, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz won’t stop hitting home runs.
Apr 24, 2015, 10:05 PM EDT
The Mets have lost for the first time since April 11.
Apr 20, 2015, 6:44 AM EDT
Nelson Cruz has eight homers on the young season. And a line that looks like something Barry Bonds put up over the course of four seasons.
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 5
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 3
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 51
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 4
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 39
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 78
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)