Jul 18, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including some late heroics from Alex Rodriguez.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
There were crazy-good pitching performances galore last night.
Jul 4, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday, including a walk-off win for the Yankees.
Jun 28, 2015, 6:53 AM EDT
A slug-fest in Houston and rain seemingly everywhere else.
Jun 21, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
J.D. Martinez gave his dad a nice Father’s Day present, homering three times at Yankee Stadium on Sunday.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:13 PM EDT
Tanaka allowed just three hits and one run over seven innings, striking out nine Seattle hitters. He probably could have gone the distance …
Jun 3, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Tanaka missed six weeks with a forearm injury.
May 28, 2015, 7:40 PM EDT
Tanaka has been sidelined since April 23 due to a right forearm strain and right wrist tendinitis.
May 28, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
“He could be anywhere.”
May 21, 2015, 9:03 PM EDT
Masahiro Tanaka took his first step toward rejoining the Yankees rotation tonight by tossing three scoreless innings in a minor league rehab start with Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre.
May 19, 2015, 11:08 AM EDT
The Yankees’ Opening Day starter could be back with the big club by the end of the month.
May 14, 2015, 9:49 PM EDT
Whitley, who has been filling in for the injured Masahiro Tanaka, will go for an MRI on Friday.
May 12, 2015, 4:52 PM EDT
Prior to being shut down again Tanaka started four games with a 3.22 ERA and 24/7 K/BB ratio in 22 innings.
May 7, 2015, 4:08 PM EDT
He’s been on the DL since April 28.
Apr 29, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
I mean, the tabloids seem to have his diagnosis and course of treatment all figured out.
Apr 29, 2015, 7:25 AM EDT
Come-from-behind victories, Joe Maddon the Barbarian and Thomas Jefferson fantasies. Just . . . read.
Apr 28, 2015, 9:17 PM EDT
Yankees starter Masahiro Tanaka was sent for an MRI on Tuesday morning after complaining of pain in his right wrist. The MRI showed no damage in his wrist — only some mild tendinitis — but it did reveal a small muscle strain in his right forearm …
Apr 24, 2015, 7:18 AM EDT
Yordano Ventura and the Royals find themselves in yet another fracas.
Apr 13, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Tanaka is trying to avoid Tommy John elbow surgery.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 7, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
Welcome to 21st century America
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
Apr 6, 2015, 2:17 PM EDT
He’s down 5-0 to the Jays early.
Apr 6, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 9
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 47
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 29
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)