Sep 1, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He’s running out of time.
Jul 31, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
We’re recapping all of the deals as they come down.
Jun 28, 2015, 12:11 PM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: The St. Louis Cardinals are good at baseball.
Jun 9, 2015, 7:56 PM EDT
Matt Holliday was placed on the disabled list Tuesday after suffering a right quad injury in the outfield Monday night in Denver. An MRI was taken, and the official diagnosis is in …
Jun 9, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Randal Grichuk moves into a full-time role.
Jun 8, 2015, 9:37 PM EDT
Troubling development here for the first-place Cardinals…
Jun 2, 2015, 5:13 PM EDT
Could this be a preview of a more permanent move?
May 28, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Jay has been out since May 10 with a wrist injury.
May 27, 2015, 9:01 PM EDT
Cardinals first baseman Matt Adams tore his right quadriceps muscle Tuesday while legging out a double.
May 27, 2015, 5:19 PM EDT
Adams was off to a slow start this season, but he’s hit .277 with a .770 OPS in 320 games for the Cardinals since debuting in 2012.
May 27, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
Adams hurt his quadriceps while running out a double.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 3, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
The Cardinals won again in walk-off fashion and now own baseball’s best record.
May 3, 2015, 8:32 AM EDT
For the second consecutive day, the Cardinals took down the visiting Pirates on an extra-inning walkoff.
May 2, 2015, 8:53 AM EDT
A quick look at a busy Friday around MLB, including an early NL Central battle between the Cardinals and Pirates.
May 1, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
I feel like issuing an intentional walk to get to the reigning batting champ is not the greatest idea in the world, but I guess they pay Lloyd McClendon the big bucks to make those kinds of decisions.
Apr 13, 2015, 11:02 AM EDT
A.K.A. When Joe West’s crew bungles a call.
Apr 5, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2. First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. ET.
Mar 18, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
The Cardinals have advanced to the NLCS in nine of the last 15 seasons — 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Can this 2015 group follow in those footsteps?
Mar 10, 2015, 5:35 PM EDT
In spring training, everything good is wonderful, everything bad is terrible.
Jan 19, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Many awards were handed out at the 57th annual St. Louis BBWAA Dinner on Sunday night, but it was an informal one from Bud Selig that really stood out.
Dec 11, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Reynolds hit just .196 in 130 games for the Brewers this year.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
The decision that doomed the Cardinals.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:36 PM EDT
Game 5 of the NLCS has already been a wild, seesaw affair.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
- J.A. Happ is thriving with the Pirates 0
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 44
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 68
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 59
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 149
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (149)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)