Oct 16, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
The Cardinals are one loss away from elimination, but they have grabbed an early lead in Game 5 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:34 PM EST
The Cardinals are trying to get the National League Championship Series back to St. Louis, and they’re off to a decent start here in Game 4 at AT&T Park.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:33 PM EST
Shelby Miller vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 PM EST
Mike Matheny goes with A.J. Pierzynski as Yadier Molina’s replacement.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EST
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
Matt Carpenter’s post-season rampage continues. He hit his fourth home run in six playoff games, giving the Cardinals a 1-0 lead in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 4:31 PM EST
Here are the starting lineups for Game 2 of the NLCS on Sunday night at Busch Stadium in St. Louis …
Oct 12, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
Korean infielder Jung-Ho Kang is ready to make the jump to the major leagues and could be in line for a big contract after slugging 38 home runs this past season in the KBO.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:49 PM EST
The Giants were able to plate a pair of runs in the second inning of NLCS Game 1 against Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright.
Oct 11, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Madison Bumgarner vs. Adam Wainwright
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM EST
Maybe his secret is that he calls a homer every time?
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EST
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EST
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EST
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EST
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
Oct 6, 2014, 5:47 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu vs. John Lackey.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:25 AM EST
The Dodgers were able to even up the NLDS at 1-1 thanks to Matt Kemp’s go-ahead solo home run in the eighth inning of Game 2 on Saturday night.
Oct 5, 2014, 1:09 AM EST
The Cardinals and Dodgers traded late homers, but it was Matt Kemp’s solo shot in the bottom of the eighth that allowed the Dodgers to emerge victorious, evening the NLDS at 1-1.
Oct 5, 2014, 12:43 AM EST
Can anybody stop Matt Carpenter in October?
Oct 4, 2014, 6:05 PM EST
Lance Lynn opposes Zack Greinke on the mound in Game 2 of the NLDS in Los Angeles.
Oct 3, 2014, 11:17 PM EST
A rundown of the oddities from Game 1 of the NLDS.
Oct 3, 2014, 10:47 PM EST
Game 1 of the NLDS went off-script and it turned out to be a fun match-up between bitter playoff rivals.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
Thanks to Matt Carpenter and Matt Holliday, the Cardinals mounted a comeback against Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers to take a four-run lead late in Game 1 of the NLDS.
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (138)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (136)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)