Apr 17, 2015, 9:11 PM EDT
Matt Carpenter made a cool maneuver to score the tying run in the bottom of the first against the Reds on Friday night.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:02 AM EDT
Two homers in one game entitles Miguel Cabrera to some flex time.
Apr 5, 2015, 11:23 PM EDT
The Cardinals blanked the Cubs 3-0 on Opening Night in Chicago on Sunday, officially kicking off the 2015 regular season.
Apr 5, 2015, 3:08 PM EDT
The game will be broadcast on ESPN2. First pitch at Wrigley Field is scheduled for 8:05 p.m. ET.
Mar 18, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
The Cardinals have advanced to the NLCS in nine of the last 15 seasons — 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Can this 2015 group follow in those footsteps?
Jan 30, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig meant it in a good way!
Jan 19, 2015, 8:02 AM EDT
Many awards were handed out at the 57th annual St. Louis BBWAA Dinner on Sunday night, but it was an informal one from Bud Selig that really stood out.
Dec 28, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Cardinals manager Mike Matheny will likely bat Jason Heyward second behind Matt Carpenter to begin the 2015 season.
Oct 16, 2014, 9:02 PM EDT
The Cardinals are one loss away from elimination, but they have grabbed an early lead in Game 5 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 15, 2014, 9:34 PM EDT
The Cardinals are trying to get the National League Championship Series back to St. Louis, and they’re off to a decent start here in Game 4 at AT&T Park.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Shelby Miller vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Mike Matheny goes with A.J. Pierzynski as Yadier Molina’s replacement.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:54 PM EDT
There were four questionable managerial decisions made in the bottom of the fourth inning of NLCS Game 2 between the Cardinals and Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:15 PM EDT
Matt Carpenter’s post-season rampage continues. He hit his fourth home run in six playoff games, giving the Cardinals a 1-0 lead in Game 2 of the NLCS against the Giants.
Oct 12, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 2 of the NLCS on Sunday night at Busch Stadium in St. Louis …
Oct 12, 2014, 12:51 PM EDT
Korean infielder Jung-Ho Kang is ready to make the jump to the major leagues and could be in line for a big contract after slugging 38 home runs this past season in the KBO.
Oct 11, 2014, 8:49 PM EDT
The Giants were able to plate a pair of runs in the second inning of NLCS Game 1 against Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright.
Oct 11, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner vs. Adam Wainwright
Oct 8, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Maybe his secret is that he calls a homer every time?
Oct 7, 2014, 2:02 PM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. Shelby Miller.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 AM EDT
The Cardinals are now just one win away from a trip to the NLCS.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:37 PM EDT
The Dodgers’ bullpen remains a weakness.
Oct 6, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
The Dodgers were 0-for-7 with runners in scoring position before Ramirez’s hit.
Oct 6, 2014, 10:22 PM EDT
Carpenter has homered in three straight games to begin the postseason.
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 0
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 26
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 46
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)