Aug 28, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
I hate to use the word “classy” because its so overused in sports. But this is classy.
Aug 17, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
The Nats were everyone’s preseason favorites. Now they need to arrest their current skid or else face watching playoff baseball from their rec rooms.
Aug 10, 2015, 8:08 AM EDT
The Blue Jays sweep the Yankees, Buck Showalter leaves me scratching my head and I get to use the word “boner” for an actual baseball purpose.
Aug 9, 2015, 4:02 PM EDT
He’s homered three times this weekend in D.C.
Aug 9, 2015, 2:11 PM EDT
He’s the hottest hitter on the planet right now.
Aug 4, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
After arriving in 2002, Dombrowski rebuilt an organization that was an utter dumpster fire.
Aug 4, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
A few weeks ago I had no idea what an Adonis Garcia even was.
Jul 31, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
In a night of several walkoffs — including a walkoff walk — Jason Castro had the biggest, helping Houston complete the sweep of the Angels.
Jul 25, 2015, 8:58 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including a big win for the Pirates.
Jul 19, 2015, 11:10 PM EDT
Bryce Harper apparently has high standards for pitching feats. Zack Greinke is a couple of starts away from matching or exceeding Orel Hershiser’s record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings.
Jul 19, 2015, 9:05 PM EDT
Zack Greinke is 15 1/3 innings away from matching Orel Hershiser’s major league record of 59 consecutive scoreless innings. Exactly how good has he been, and how does he compare to Hershiser?
Jul 19, 2015, 5:01 PM EDT
The battle of leading Cy Young Award candidates Sunday afternoon in the nation’s capital went 5-0 to the Dodgers and right-hander Zack Greinke.
Jul 18, 2015, 9:58 AM EDT
Nationals right-hander Max Scherzer took to Twitter to jokingly share his hunch about the cause of Friday’s lighting malfunction at Nationals Park.
Jul 16, 2015, 11:05 AM EDT
Best all-around numbers or best ERA?
Jul 14, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
First pitch is 8:15. Here is everything you need to know.
Jul 13, 2015, 12:31 PM EDT
Bruce Bochy and Ned Yost make their picks.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:47 AM EDT
Another day, another walkoff win for the surging Pirates.
Jul 12, 2015, 2:43 PM EDT
Cardinals starter Carlos Martinez beat out Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw in the Final Vote for the National League All-Star team, but Kershaw is headed to Cincinnati anyway …
Jul 11, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Max Scherzer will finish the first half for the Nationals on Sunday rather than pitch in the NL All-Star Game.
Jul 8, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
Johnny Cueto could make a huge difference in the second half. Even if it isn’t for the Cincinnati Reds.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jul 6, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
In-game interviews are usually dumb. But last night one was at least funny.
Jul 3, 2015, 9:08 PM EDT
Anibal Sanchez has silenced a tough Blue Jays lineup.
Jul 3, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He wasn’t hit hard, but the Braves hit ’em where they weren’t.
Jul 1, 2015, 9:12 AM EDT
Which, in reality, is a really dumb thing to mock the Mets for.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 33
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 38
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 12
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 71
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 80
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (199)
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (189)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)