Dec 25, 2014, 1:23 PM EST
Your one-stop shop for all of the offseason signings.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Boston claimed Francisco off waivers from Toronto on November 19.
Dec 1, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
Too many pitchers, not enough rotation spots.
Nov 11, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Cuddyer’s free agency period was going to last until 4:59PM yesterday if the Mets hadn’t come a-calling.
Nov 11, 2014, 1:47 PM EST
Castellanos played briefly in the majors for the Dodgers in 2012 and 2013.
Nov 10, 2014, 5:33 PM EST
Nov 10, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
They could use a shortstop. Tulowitzki is a shortstop. Ergo . . .
Nov 10, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
The Mets were expected to be out on Cuddyer once the Rockies hit him with a qualifying offer. Guess that’s not the case.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Will David Robertson accept his to stay with the Yankees? Will anyone?
Nov 5, 2014, 9:28 AM EST
Though, really, he’s not the best fit for the Mets.
Nov 3, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
A total of 12 players got a qualifying offer, but will any accept?
Nov 3, 2014, 4:55 PM EST
Might he be the first player to accept a qualifying offer?
Oct 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Nick Markakis is a free agent after the Orioles declined their half of a $17.5 million mutual option for the 2015 season.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Including writeups for the top 63, because we’re not always all about round numbers.
Oct 23, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
He only played 49 games this season, but they were 49 pretty good games.
Sep 20, 2014, 10:09 AM EST
Michael Cuddyer has had a really tough time staying healthy this season, but the impending free agent is making up for lost time right now.
Sep 16, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Carlos Beltran won last year. Who gets it this year?
Sep 8, 2014, 4:46 PM EST
Cuddyer won the NL batting title last season and has posted an identical .331 batting average this year, but he’s been limited to just 34 games by injuries.
Sep 7, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Michael Cuddyer is expected to be activated from the disabled list on Tuesday, and the 35-year-old veteran hopes to finish out the rest of the season healthy.
Aug 24, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Rockies outfielder Michael Cuddyer has been placed back on the disabled list with a strained left hamstring.
Aug 21, 2014, 9:51 PM EST
Impending free agent Michael Cuddyer will almost certainly finish his season in a Rockies uniform.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EST
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Aug 18, 2014, 12:20 AM EST
Fresh off of the disabled list, Michael Cuddyer became the first player to hit for the cycle this season in the second game of Sunday’s double-header against the Reds.
Aug 16, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
More than two months after suffering a broken left shoulder socket, Michael Cuddyer has returned to the Rockies’ lineup.
Aug 2, 2014, 10:20 PM EST
Michael Cuddyer, dealing with a broken left shoulder socket, could begin a rehab assignment as early as next week.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 8
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 50
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 32
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 101
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)