Dec 17, 2014, 11:53 AM EST
Right team, even if he picked the wrong position.
Dec 4, 2014, 4:10 PM EST
He’ll compete for a middle relief gig.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:55 PM EST
Kohn had a 3.04 ERA and 26/20 K/BB ratio over 23 2/3 innings this season with the Angels.
May 13, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Jered Weaver decided he’d have enough after 102 pitches Sunday.
Nov 23, 2013, 10:10 PM EST
The setup market is all set up: Joe Smith and the Angels have come to terms on a three-year contract, according to Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. Yahoo! Sports’ Tim Brown reports that it’s worth $15.75 million. Obviously, it’s a big price for a pretty anonymous guy, but Smith has a 2.97 ERA since entering the…
Sep 26, 2013, 11:58 PM EST
After the Rays made a sweep in Yankee Stadium look as easy as can be, the Indians and Rangers injected some drama into the AL wild card race before eking out one-run victories. The Indians seemed to have things well in hand against the Twins after scoring three runs in fourth and taking a 6-1…
Sep 8, 2013, 9:00 PM EST
Angels outfielder Kole Calhoun made a fantastic sliding catch in the top of the seventh today against the Rangers. Reliever Michael Kohn was trying to hold onto a 3-2 lead with runners on second and third and one out when Elvis Andrus popped up a first-pitch fastball into shallow right-center field just behind second base.…
May 17, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Heading into the eighth inning of last night’s White Sox-Angels game Jeff Keppinger had yet to draw a walk in 140 plate appearances this season. Angels reliever Michael Kohn was struggling to throw strikes, walking Conor Gillaspie and Dayan Viciedo back-to-back to load the bases with two outs for Keppinger, who came into the game…
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 289
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 67
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (289)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)