Dec 17, 2014, 11:53 AM EDT
Right team, even if he picked the wrong position.
Dec 4, 2014, 4:10 PM EDT
He’ll compete for a middle relief gig.
Oct 16, 2014, 7:55 PM EDT
Kohn had a 3.04 ERA and 26/20 K/BB ratio over 23 2/3 innings this season with the Angels.
May 13, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Jered Weaver decided he’d have enough after 102 pitches Sunday.
Nov 23, 2013, 10:10 PM EDT
The setup market is all set up: Joe Smith and the Angels have come to terms on a three-year contract, according to Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com. Yahoo! Sports’ Tim Brown reports that it’s worth $15.75 million. Obviously, it’s a big price for a pretty anonymous guy, but Smith has a 2.97 ERA since entering the…
Sep 26, 2013, 11:58 PM EDT
After the Rays made a sweep in Yankee Stadium look as easy as can be, the Indians and Rangers injected some drama into the AL wild card race before eking out one-run victories. The Indians seemed to have things well in hand against the Twins after scoring three runs in fourth and taking a 6-1…
Sep 8, 2013, 9:00 PM EDT
Angels outfielder Kole Calhoun made a fantastic sliding catch in the top of the seventh today against the Rangers. Reliever Michael Kohn was trying to hold onto a 3-2 lead with runners on second and third and one out when Elvis Andrus popped up a first-pitch fastball into shallow right-center field just behind second base.…
May 17, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
Heading into the eighth inning of last night’s White Sox-Angels game Jeff Keppinger had yet to draw a walk in 140 plate appearances this season. Angels reliever Michael Kohn was struggling to throw strikes, walking Conor Gillaspie and Dayan Viciedo back-to-back to load the bases with two outs for Keppinger, who came into the game…
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 1
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 36
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 26
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 60
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)