Oct 24, 2014, 3:17 PM EDT
Jeremy Guthrie vs. Tim Hudson.
Oct 22, 2014, 3:50 PM EDT
Jake Peavy vs. Yordano Ventura.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:35 AM EDT
Giants, Hunter Pence bring down the house in Kansas City. It may be a sign of things to come.
Oct 21, 2014, 9:49 PM EDT
Royals manager Ned Yost has gone to the bullpen early in Game 1 of the World Series, lifting starter James Shields after he allowed an RBI single to Giants designated hitter Michael Morse in the top of the fourth inning.
Oct 21, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner vs. James Shields.
Oct 20, 2014, 4:16 PM EDT
Morse has yet to start a game in the playoffs, but he hit .279 with 16 homers and an .811 OPS in 131 games during the regular season to rank second on the team in OPS behind only Buster Posey.
Oct 17, 2014, 12:20 AM EDT
The decision that doomed the Cardinals.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:53 PM EDT
Bumgarner tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings in a victory in Game 1 and allowed three runs over eight innings in Game 5 tonight.
Oct 16, 2014, 11:20 PM EDT
The Giants are headed to the World Series for the third time in the past five seasons.
Oct 16, 2014, 10:44 PM EDT
We have a brand new ballgame in San Francisco.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Adam Wainwright vs. Madison Bumgarner.
Oct 15, 2014, 4:33 PM EDT
Shelby Miller vs. Ryan Vogelsong.
Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
Mike Matheny goes with A.J. Pierzynski as Yadier Molina’s replacement.
Oct 12, 2014, 4:31 PM EDT
Here are the starting lineups for Game 2 of the NLCS on Sunday night at Busch Stadium in St. Louis …
Oct 11, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
Madison Bumgarner vs. Adam Wainwright
Oct 10, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Michael Morse has returned to the Giants, adding some potency off of the bench for them in the NLCS against the Cardinals.
Oct 8, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Michael Morse is in Arizona playing instructional league games and appears healthy enough to rejoin the Giants for their NLCS matchup with the Cardinals.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:27 PM EDT
Did anybody check on Michael Morse yesterday? Because according to the Washington Post, he was undercover in the Nationals’ dugout.
Oct 3, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
Michael Morse is out, but otherwise it’s as expected.
Sep 30, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
Ishikawa is 31 years old and has started a grand total of three career games in the outfield.
Sep 11, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Brandon Belt has been limited to just five games since July 19 due to concussion symptoms.
Sep 7, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Brandon Belt has been cleared to resume baseball activities, but the Giants still don’t know if the first baseman will return before the end of the season.
Sep 5, 2014, 9:50 PM EDT
Michael Morse had a cortisone injection for his ailing oblique injury and could return to the Giants’ lineup on Tuesday.
Aug 18, 2014, 5:30 AM EDT
An ump show in Detroit couldn’t stop the Mariners’ momentum.
Aug 8, 2014, 6:09 PM EDT
Brandon Belt’s tough summer continues, as the Giants have placed him back on the 7-day concussion disabled list.
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 8
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 4
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 39
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 14
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 62
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 49
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (131)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)