Aug 30, 2015, 8:56 AM EDT
Your box scores and AP recaps from Saturday …
Jun 26, 2015, 7:26 AM EDT
More like Jacob deGreat, am I right?
Jun 23, 2015, 9:32 PM EDT
Orioles right-hander Miguel Gonzalez made it through a five-inning minor league rehab start on Saturday at Double-A Bowie and has been cleared to rejoin the major league rotation on Thursday in Boston.
Jun 11, 2015, 4:38 PM EDT
Gonzalez exited Tuesday’s start in the fifth inning.
May 22, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz kept pace with Bryce Harper, taking back the MLB lead in home runs shortly after losing it.
May 19, 2015, 10:08 PM EDT
Watch as Nelson Cruz reclaims the major league home run lead from Bryce Harper with this three-run shot to deep left-center field Tuesday evening against Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez …
May 19, 2015, 8:32 PM EDT
Mariners outfielder Seth Smith hit a leadoff homer in the top of the first inning Tuesday off Orioles starter Miguel Gonzalez. And then he took one away from Adam Jones in the bottom half …
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Feb 3, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
Gonzalez asked the Orioles for $3.95 million and was offered $2.5 million when arbitration figures were exchanged on January 16.
Jan 16, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Find out what salaries arbitration-eligible players and their respective teams filed for ahead of Friday’s deadline.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:15 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez vs. Jason Vargas.
Oct 15, 2014, 7:17 AM EDT
For the Orioles, it’ll take a miracle. Meanwhile the Giants seek to take control.
Oct 14, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
The Royals — who hadn’t made a playoff appearance in 29 years and had to make it through the American League Wild Card Game this year — are now just one win away from advancing to the World Series.
Oct 14, 2014, 8:42 PM EDT
From MASN’s Roch Kubatko comes word that the Orioles have officially named right-hander Miguel Gonzalez their starting pitcher for Game 4 of the ALCS on Wednesday afternoon in Kansas City.
Oct 13, 2014, 5:01 PM EDT
Did you know that, in Chinese, the symbol for rain is the same as the symbol for opportunity? OK, that’s not true, actually.
Oct 11, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
It will be Guthrie’s first career postseason appearance.
Oct 4, 2014, 12:36 PM EDT
Miguel Gonzalez was originally lined up for the Game 3 assignment, but Bud Norris will make the start instead.
Sep 29, 2014, 8:59 AM EDT
Let’s meet our ten playoff teams and assess their strengths, weaknesses and overall outlook.
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 21
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 31
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)