Aug 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Hyun-Jin Ryu is back in the Dodgers’ starting rotation after missing a little over two weeks with a strained glute and Juan Uribe is back at third base after sitting out 15 days with a strained hamstring.
Aug 30, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
Hanley Ramirez worked out quickly in front of manager Don Mattingly and trainer Stan Conte, who deemed him fit to play on Saturday against the Padres.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:01 PM EDT
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez suffered a strained right oblique on Friday night and was officially placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday morning.
Aug 9, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Seemingly always injured, Hanley Ramirez is out of Saturday’s lineup after experiencing tightness in his right side prior to Friday’s game against the Brewers.
Jun 29, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
Hanley Ramirez returned to the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Saturday night after missing four straight games due to irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder, but he tweaked his left calf in the second inning and is on the bench for Sunday’s series finale against the visiting Cardinals.
Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
After more than a month, Juan Uribe is back with the Dodgers after recovering from a right hamstring strain.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez missed a few games earlier this month because of irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder. He was given a cortisone injection on June 11 and it seemed to take care of the issue, but Ramirez is out of the Los Angeles starting lineup on Tuesday night in Kansas City with the very same right shoulder discomfort.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 29
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 41
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)