Jun 29, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
Hanley Ramirez returned to the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Saturday night after missing four straight games due to irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder, but he tweaked his left calf in the second inning and is on the bench for Sunday’s series finale against the visiting Cardinals.
Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
After more than a month, Juan Uribe is back with the Dodgers after recovering from a right hamstring strain.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 PM EDT
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez missed a few games earlier this month because of irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder. He was given a cortisone injection on June 11 and it seemed to take care of the issue, but Ramirez is out of the Los Angeles starting lineup on Tuesday night in Kansas City with the very same right shoulder discomfort.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 16
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 11
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 182
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 21
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (183)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)