Jan 11, 2015, 10:36 PM EST
Dan Haren has changed his mind and will report to spring training with the Marlins.
Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Sep 17, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
Another day off for the Dodgers’ ailing shortstop.
Aug 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu is back in the Dodgers’ starting rotation after missing a little over two weeks with a strained glute and Juan Uribe is back at third base after sitting out 15 days with a strained hamstring.
Aug 30, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez worked out quickly in front of manager Don Mattingly and trainer Stan Conte, who deemed him fit to play on Saturday against the Padres.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez suffered a strained right oblique on Friday night and was officially placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday morning.
Aug 9, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Seemingly always injured, Hanley Ramirez is out of Saturday’s lineup after experiencing tightness in his right side prior to Friday’s game against the Brewers.
Jun 29, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez returned to the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Saturday night after missing four straight games due to irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder, but he tweaked his left calf in the second inning and is on the bench for Sunday’s series finale against the visiting Cardinals.
Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
After more than a month, Juan Uribe is back with the Dodgers after recovering from a right hamstring strain.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez missed a few games earlier this month because of irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder. He was given a cortisone injection on June 11 and it seemed to take care of the issue, but Ramirez is out of the Los Angeles starting lineup on Tuesday night in Kansas City with the very same right shoulder discomfort.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)