Dec 10, 2014, 10:32 PM EST
Selling high on Dee?
Sep 17, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
Another day off for the Dodgers’ ailing shortstop.
Aug 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu is back in the Dodgers’ starting rotation after missing a little over two weeks with a strained glute and Juan Uribe is back at third base after sitting out 15 days with a strained hamstring.
Aug 30, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez worked out quickly in front of manager Don Mattingly and trainer Stan Conte, who deemed him fit to play on Saturday against the Padres.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez suffered a strained right oblique on Friday night and was officially placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday morning.
Aug 9, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Seemingly always injured, Hanley Ramirez is out of Saturday’s lineup after experiencing tightness in his right side prior to Friday’s game against the Brewers.
Jun 29, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez returned to the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Saturday night after missing four straight games due to irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder, but he tweaked his left calf in the second inning and is on the bench for Sunday’s series finale against the visiting Cardinals.
Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
After more than a month, Juan Uribe is back with the Dodgers after recovering from a right hamstring strain.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez missed a few games earlier this month because of irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder. He was given a cortisone injection on June 11 and it seemed to take care of the issue, but Ramirez is out of the Los Angeles starting lineup on Tuesday night in Kansas City with the very same right shoulder discomfort.
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 12
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 21
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 57
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” 85
- Trea Turner’s agent is unhappy his client is in limbo after trade to Nationals 48
- Nexen Heroes accept Jung-Ho Kang posting fee from unidentified MLB team 37
- Giants acquire Casey McGehee from the Marlins 16
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 64
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site (90)