Sep 17, 2014, 12:28 PM EST
Another day off for the Dodgers’ ailing shortstop.
Aug 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
Hyun-Jin Ryu is back in the Dodgers’ starting rotation after missing a little over two weeks with a strained glute and Juan Uribe is back at third base after sitting out 15 days with a strained hamstring.
Aug 30, 2014, 7:20 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez worked out quickly in front of manager Don Mattingly and trainer Stan Conte, who deemed him fit to play on Saturday against the Padres.
Aug 10, 2014, 12:01 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez suffered a strained right oblique on Friday night and was officially placed on the 15-day disabled list Sunday morning.
Aug 9, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Seemingly always injured, Hanley Ramirez is out of Saturday’s lineup after experiencing tightness in his right side prior to Friday’s game against the Brewers.
Jun 29, 2014, 3:43 PM EST
Hanley Ramirez returned to the Dodgers’ starting lineup on Saturday night after missing four straight games due to irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder, but he tweaked his left calf in the second inning and is on the bench for Sunday’s series finale against the visiting Cardinals.
Jun 26, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
After more than a month, Juan Uribe is back with the Dodgers after recovering from a right hamstring strain.
Jun 24, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Dodgers shortstop Hanley Ramirez missed a few games earlier this month because of irritation around the A/C joint in his right shoulder. He was given a cortisone injection on June 11 and it seemed to take care of the issue, but Ramirez is out of the Los Angeles starting lineup on Tuesday night in Kansas City with the very same right shoulder discomfort.
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 62
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 120
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 78
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 156
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal 135
- Done Deal: Giancarlo Stanton and the Marlins agree on the biggest contract in baseball history 124
- So Curt Schilling spent his evening arguing against the theory of evolution (165)
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (156)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)