Jun 10, 2015, 2:12 PM EDT
Gannon University pitcher/infielder Aaron Cox.
Jun 7, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT
Sabathia gave up back-to-back solo homers to Mike Trout and Albert Pujols in the top of the first inning but was otherwise sharp in the Yankees’ eventual 6-2 victory.
Jun 4, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
He’s *crushing* pitches.
Jun 3, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Everybody got a piece of Lloyd McClendon’s mind last night.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 22, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Mike Trout is pretty good at this baseball thing.
May 21, 2015, 7:23 AM EDT
Outside of Bryce Harper’s ejection, there were really no exciting doings in Major League Baseball last night. So let’s talk about “Mad Max: Fury Road.”
May 14, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
Two of the fantastic plays actually coming on the same play.
May 14, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Your mid-50s-year-old drunk uncle who peaked during Reagan’s first term and has hated everything since has some questions about Corey Kluber’s toughness.
May 7, 2015, 6:45 AM EDT
Bryce Harper goes yard thrice.
May 6, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
May 2, 2015, 8:45 PM EDT
A stroke of luck bailed the Giants out in the ninth inning when their bullpen went into meltdown mode.
May 2, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
One of the best pitchers in baseball history tells us how he’d approach the best player of this generation.
May 2, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Albert Pujols missed two days after leaving Wednesday’s game due to left hamstring tightness, but he’s back in the starting lineup today against the Giants. While he’ll return to his standard No. 3 spot, Angels manager Mike Scioscia has made some changes with his lineup.
May 1, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
I feel like issuing an intentional walk to get to the reigning batting champ is not the greatest idea in the world, but I guess they pay Lloyd McClendon the big bucks to make those kinds of decisions.
Apr 30, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Watch Mike Trout save the day for the Angels.
Apr 30, 2015, 7:36 AM EDT
An empty park, a lefty whining about the shift and me whining about people whining about the “marine layer.”
Apr 17, 2015, 9:58 PM EDT
Mike Trout became the youngest to join the 100/100 club with a two-run home run on Friday night.
The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract
Apr 16, 2015, 11:07 AM EDT
It appears as if Major League Baseball is trying to unilaterally re-write the Joint Drug Agreement. Again.
Apr 16, 2015, 7:09 AM EDT
Reverse mohawks and farts in cars. With all of the openers and home openers and hoopla over with, yep, we’re settling into the regular season nicely.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 14, 2015, 2:51 PM EDT
Brantley played Opening Day, sat out two games, returned for one game Friday, and is now out of the lineup for a third straight game.
Apr 12, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
Yordano Ventura apparently wasn’t happy with what Mike Trout shouted after scoring the Angels’ second run in a 7-2 game in the sixth inning.
Apr 10, 2015, 10:43 PM EDT
The Angels appear to be trying to throw Hamilton under the bus. But they don’t have a legal basis to do it.
Apr 7, 2015, 6:20 AM EDT
Opening Day — real Opening Day, not that phony baloney Sunday night rebop — happened yesterday.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 44
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)