Aug 27, 2015, 7:45 AM EDT
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, And opposing teams act like they forgot about JV.
Aug 26, 2015, 7:43 AM EDT
Apparently Carlos Gomez doesn’t play the game the right way. Such a criticism would have more weight from a team that didn’t get beat by 14 runs. I mean, how is THAT playing correctly?
Aug 24, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He jumped back into the mix in the 11th inning of a tie game.
Aug 24, 2015, 6:21 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion and the Blue Jays bash their way back into first place.
Aug 23, 2015, 12:47 PM EDT
Glen Perkins was diagnosed Wednesday with a bulging disk in his neck — an injury that had been bothering him for six weeks — but the 32-year-old closer got a cortisone shot and is suddenly looking like a good bet to avoid the disabled list.
Aug 21, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
Both Texas teams were on the wrong end of one-hit shutouts last night, the Rangers by Alfredo Simon, the Astros by Chris Archer.
Aug 20, 2015, 8:55 AM EDT
Which, with all due respect to Santana, is totally nuts.
Aug 19, 2015, 4:16 PM EDT
Buxton is hitting .400 at Triple-A.
Aug 19, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Things could get very ugly in Minnesota’s bullpen.
Aug 18, 2015, 3:21 PM EDT
He was hit in the face by an Eduardo Nunez line drive in Monday’s start.
Aug 18, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Other than a pitcher getting a comebacker to the face and a couple of walkoffs, it was kind of a quiet and boring night around MLB.
Aug 17, 2015, 10:10 PM EDT
Yankees right-hander Bryan Mitchell was forced to exit tonight’s game against the Twins in the top of the second inning after he was in the hit in the face by a ball off the bat of Eduardo Nunez.
Aug 13, 2015, 12:16 PM EDT
Minnesota’s best pitching prospect, Jose Berrios, remains at Triple-A.
Aug 13, 2015, 10:05 AM EDT
Miguel Sano is a bad, bad man.
Aug 13, 2015, 7:59 AM EDT
Hisashi Iwakuma with the no-no.
Aug 12, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
All 15 home teams won yesterday. That has never happened since there have been 30 teams in baseball. Madison Bumgarner pitched fantastically. That happens all the time.
Aug 10, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
He got Arcia’d.
Aug 7, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
The Twins better have insurance.
Aug 6, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
It’s been a year of highlight reel plays for Blue Jays outfielder Kevin Pillar.
Aug 5, 2015, 9:51 PM EDT
Great development here for the floundering Twins.
Aug 3, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
The newest Blue Jay struck out 11 in eight innings of work.
Aug 3, 2015, 12:41 PM EDT
Not a bad draw for him, as he has owned the Twins this season.
Jul 31, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
Bullpen help has been an obvious need for Minnesota.
Jul 31, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
In a night of several walkoffs — including a walkoff walk — Jason Castro had the biggest, helping Houston complete the sweep of the Angels.
Jul 25, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit three home runs to help the Yankees take down the Twins on Saturday.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 75
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 26
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 23
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 28
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 131
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 76
- Indians place starter Carlos Carrasco on 15-day disabled list with right shoulder discomfort 1
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (198)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (131)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)