Jul 31, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
Bullpen help has been an obvious need for Minnesota.
Jul 31, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
In a night of several walkoffs — including a walkoff walk — Jason Castro had the biggest, helping Houston complete the sweep of the Angels.
Jul 25, 2015, 11:25 PM EDT
Alex Rodriguez hit three home runs to help the Yankees take down the Twins on Saturday.
Jul 24, 2015, 10:27 AM EDT
However, he’s not eligible for the playoffs.
Jul 24, 2015, 7:34 AM EDT
Clayton Kershaw vs. the Mets? How is that in any way fair?
Jul 23, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
Costly win for the Angels last night.
Jul 22, 2015, 8:01 PM EDT
Twins slugger Miguel Sano suffered a sprained right ankle last Saturday in Oakland and hasn’t played since. Or, hadn’t played since.
Jul 21, 2015, 7:51 PM EDT
Albert Pujols was initially going to get a night off Tuesday against the visiting Twins, but the Angels didn’t want to play a game against a contending team with a combined 57 home runs sitting on the bench.
Jul 19, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
It would be a huge loss for the second-place Twins if he needs two weeks off.
Jul 18, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Torii Hunter is 40, but you’d think he were born yesterday if you happened to be in the clubhouse on Saturday.
Jul 18, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Just lead him off already.
Jul 15, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Maybe not. Does Amaro?
Jul 14, 2015, 11:43 PM EDT
Mike Trout homered, scored twice and took part in a third scoring play as he picked up the MVP Award and led the American League to victory.
Jul 14, 2015, 11:14 PM EDT
The National League has two more turns at bat to make up four runs.
Jul 13, 2015, 7:47 AM EDT
Another day, another walkoff win for the surging Pirates.
Jul 11, 2015, 6:05 PM EDT
Brian Dozier is an All-Star after all. He’ll be replacing Jose Bautista on the AL squad.
Jul 11, 2015, 9:24 AM EDT
Brian Dozier hit a walk-off homer against the Tigers last night to complete a stunning comeback.
Jul 10, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Anibal Sanchez is a funny guy.
Jul 7, 2015, 8:28 AM EDT
Short version: Ned Yost thinks this is an actual baseball game!
Jul 7, 2015, 6:55 AM EDT
Not-an-All-Star Brian Dozier showed that, while his .500+ slugging percentage is apparently not worth a trip to Cincinnati, it’s worth something.
Jul 6, 2015, 10:26 PM EDT
Nolasco will have a bone fragment removed from his ankle.
Jul 6, 2015, 8:27 PM EDT
And once again, there’s no A-Rod to be found.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jul 6, 2015, 7:03 AM EDT
Justin Verlander, doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.
Jul 4, 2015, 6:55 PM EDT
Ervin Santana is back. Trevor May’s rotation spot has been freed up to make room for him.
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 3
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 16
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 9
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 29
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 19
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 13
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 42
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (190)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)