Aug 27, 2015, 7:45 AM EDT
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, And opposing teams act like they forgot about JV.
Aug 24, 2015, 6:21 AM EDT
Edwin Encarnacion and the Blue Jays bash their way back into first place.
Aug 16, 2015, 11:40 PM EDT
David Ortiz really wanted his Red Sox to sign Nelson Cruz heading into each of the last two seasons.
Aug 12, 2015, 7:12 AM EDT
All 15 home teams won yesterday. That has never happened since there have been 30 teams in baseball. Madison Bumgarner pitched fantastically. That happens all the time.
Aug 10, 2015, 8:08 AM EDT
The Blue Jays sweep the Yankees, Buck Showalter leaves me scratching my head and I get to use the word “boner” for an actual baseball purpose.
Aug 9, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
Nelson Cruz has had a terrific first year with the Mariners. He extended his hitting streak to 19 games with his 33rd home run on Sunday.
Aug 6, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Luis Severino made his big legaue debut and pitched well but lost. Matt Boyd made his Tigers debut, pitched well and won. There were a bunch of walkoffs too. And what do Ryan Adams and Taylor Swift have to do with any of this?
Aug 5, 2015, 7:41 AM EDT
The Red Sox had a 2-1 lead in the sixth inning of this one. If you were watching, I hope you weren’t the type who falls asleep during the sixth inning.
Aug 4, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
A few weeks ago I had no idea what an Adonis Garcia even was.
Aug 3, 2015, 5:00 AM EDT
Lots of walkoffs, lots of guys throwing at other guys and, oh yeah, the Mets are in first place.
Jul 17, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Players have had too much “string,” he says.
Jul 14, 2015, 10:09 PM EDT
Mike Trout hustled to first to foil a would-be double play and then came around to score.
Jul 14, 2015, 5:48 PM EDT
First pitch is 8:15. Here is everything you need to know.
Jul 13, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT
Some interesting choices by managers Ned Yost and Bruce Bochy.
Jul 9, 2015, 7:18 PM EDT
The former top prospect is back in the big leagues.
Jul 5, 2015, 7:48 PM EDT
Find out who made the starting rosters for the AL and NL squads in the 2015 All-Star Game. Spoiler: no Omar Infante.
Jul 1, 2015, 10:15 AM EDT
He was runner-up in 2009.
Jun 27, 2015, 8:51 AM EDT
A quick recap of a busy Friday around MLB, including another strong outing from Mariners right-hander Taijuan Walker.
Jun 23, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
Which they’re saying is not serious, despite the fact that it makes you want to cringe and die.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:03 PM EDT
AL home run leader takes a day off.
Jun 6, 2015, 5:21 PM EDT
After a historic May, Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper has been a little quiet so far this month. No longer.
Jun 1, 2015, 7:11 PM EDT
Logan Morrison will bat leadoff Monday for the first time in his career.
May 31, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Bryce Harper, tied for the major league lead in home runs, may not participate in the 2015 Home Run Derby in July.
Felix Hernandez and Chris Archer dueled. Chris Archer, by one measure, pitched better. Felix Hernandez won.
May 27, 2015, 3:36 PM EDT
Game scores are interesting things. Wins — the team kind, anyway — are far more satisfying.
May 25, 2015, 1:47 PM EDT
Last time he started in left field and batted fifth for the Rangers? July 27, 2010.
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 53
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 33
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)