New York Mets
Mar 11, 2015, 11:20 PM EDT
Duda suffered an oblique strain two weeks ago, but he has been hitting in Mets camp since Monday.
Mar 10, 2015, 9:18 AM EDT
He was expected to be the top lefty arm out of Terry Collins’ pen.
Mar 7, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Watch Eric Young, Jr. make a nice diving catch in the seventh inning against the Mets on Saturday.
Mar 7, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
The Rangers aren’t expected to trade for Dillon Gee or Cole Hamels following the Yu Darvish news.
Mar 6, 2015, 9:25 PM EDT
Daniel Murphy suffered a scare on Friday afternoon when he was hit on the hand with a pitch, but early results have been positive.
Mar 6, 2015, 8:35 PM EDT
Friday was Matt Harvey Day in Port St. Lucie, as the right-hander returned to game action for the first time since he had Tommy John surgery on his right elbow.
Mar 6, 2015, 2:40 PM EDT
Beaned on Tuesday, plunked on Friday. Not the best week for Murph.
Mar 6, 2015, 1:19 PM EDT
He faced six batters and retired them all. And he cranked it up to 99 m.p.h.
Mar 5, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper is understandably confident about his team’s chances, but Zack Wheeler thinks the Mets can make things interesting.
Mar 4, 2015, 4:18 PM EDT
While it’s clear that the two do not see eye to eye, Billy Bean is choosing to look on the bright side of yesterday’s comments from Daniel Murphy.
Mar 4, 2015, 6:54 AM EDT
I wasn’t aware that one could “disagree” with facts. But there we are.
Mar 3, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
Because, if he does, David Wright and Bobby Parnell are gonna go kick his butt.
Mar 3, 2015, 10:48 AM EDT
Mets general manager Sandy Alderson was asked about a Dillon Gee trade rumor that made the internet rounds Monday night.
Mar 3, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Against the Nationals, on the road.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:58 PM EDT
The Mets cut back on defensive shifts with Wheeler on the mound last season because of his concerns.
Feb 28, 2015, 7:25 PM EDT
Ruben Tejada has been something of a lightning rod, and he recently received criticism from a former teammate and mentor.
Feb 27, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
Yes, this is mostly just an excuse to post a picture of Bartolo Colon
Feb 26, 2015, 11:02 PM EDT
While Daniel Murphy would like to discuss a contract extension with the Mets, it looks like a foregone conclusion that he will test free agency after the 2015 season.
Feb 24, 2015, 11:03 PM EDT
Bobby Parnell is going to open the 2015 regular season on the 15-day disabled list, but an early-May debut seems to be within reach at this moment.
Feb 24, 2015, 3:43 PM EDT
Not exactly big news, but it is our first injury of spring training, so we should make note of it.
Feb 22, 2015, 9:02 AM EDT
Jon Niese, Matt Harvey, and Travis d’Arnaud offer predictions for tonight’s Academy Awards …
Feb 21, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Manager Terry Collins believes the Mets have what it takes to get back to the playoffs.
Feb 21, 2015, 2:15 PM EDT
Mets manager Terry Collins said back in December that right-hander Matt Harvey might not make his season debut until the team’s home opener on April 13, but it appears that there has been a change of plans.
Feb 20, 2015, 12:14 PM EDT
Matt Harvey won’t be on the Stephen Strasburg plan.
Feb 17, 2015, 2:44 PM EDT
Before blowing out his elbow Parnell posted a 2.79 ERA with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings from 2010-2013.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 47
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 5
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 58
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (89)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)