New York Yankees
Dec 3, 2014, 12:22 AM EDT
A list of all of the new free agents in advance of Tuesday’s midnight deadline.
Dec 2, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
They won’t go beyond four years, says a source.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:51 PM EDT
Romo is coming off an up-and-down year in which he was yanked from the Giants’ closer role.
Dec 1, 2014, 6:14 PM EDT
What a concept.
Dec 1, 2014, 9:24 AM EDT
They could be offering him four years.
Nov 30, 2014, 3:35 PM EDT
David Robertson is headed for a big payday.
Nov 29, 2014, 7:10 PM EDT
The Athletics will likely have to address their vacant shortstop position via trade as opposed to free agency according to GM Billy Beane.
Nov 26, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Since there’s no such thing as a stupid question …
Nov 26, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
Capuano is 36 years old, so finding a guaranteed big-league job for 2015 could be difficult.
Nov 26, 2014, 9:13 AM EDT
So who plays third base?
Nov 25, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
What would happen to Lonnie Chisenhall?
Nov 25, 2014, 3:46 PM EDT
Based on what we know at the moment, the Cubs’ offer is the richest one out there.
Nov 25, 2014, 8:15 AM EDT
DiMaggio was great. But, according to baseball historian John Thorn, explaining the love for DiMaggio requires “analysis from Dr. Freud rather than Branch Rickey.”
Nov 24, 2014, 12:12 PM EDT
Seager has emerged as one of MLB’s best all-around third basemen at age 27.
Nov 24, 2014, 9:37 AM EDT
One person says so.
Nov 23, 2014, 11:10 PM EDT
The Astros, in the market for a top-end closer, have spoken to the agent of David Robertson.
Nov 22, 2014, 8:25 PM EDT
Are they looking to hire a caddie?
Nov 21, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
If the Yankees can’t bring back David Robertson, Jason Grilli could be one option the club could look at.
Nov 20, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
Wheeler made his big-league debut this season when injuries wrecked the Yankees’ roster.
Nov 17, 2014, 12:13 PM EDT
Canada native heads to Toronto.
Nov 17, 2014, 11:29 AM EDT
The Stanton deal is huge. But don’t listen to those who claim it is insane.
Nov 15, 2014, 9:35 PM EDT
The Yankees are making it a top priority to bring back closer David Robertson.
Nov 15, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
A man who lied about his PED use and then, later, admitted to only what he had been caught red-handed doing says that A-Rod needs to “just get everything out.”
Nov 13, 2014, 11:55 PM EDT
The Astros have their eyes on a few big name free agent relievers.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:03 AM EDT
This time it’s Jon Niese who gets the treatment.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 22
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 39
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)