New York Yankees
Feb 25, 2015, 4:48 PM EDT
He credits a gluten-free, dairy-free diet and 13 pounds of added muscle.
Feb 25, 2015, 11:54 AM EDT
Either that or teams’ memo distribution system is horribly out of whack.
Feb 25, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
And he’s not going to sit in judgment of someone. Because he does not believe it is his job to do so. Imagine.
Feb 24, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT
We should probably start a “Dumb A-Rod Quote of the Day” feature around here, because they’re coming every single day.
Feb 23, 2015, 8:29 PM EDT
Because of course.
Feb 23, 2015, 4:52 PM EDT
As if it matters in any way, shape or form.
Feb 23, 2015, 2:37 PM EDT
Because everything he does bothers someone.
Feb 22, 2015, 8:10 PM EDT
CC Sabathia, 305 pounds. Woof.
Feb 21, 2015, 8:25 PM EDT
Manager Terry Collins believes the Mets have what it takes to get back to the playoffs.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:59 AM EDT
I know you’re sick of A-Rod stories, but I’m sorry, when someone refrains from calling him the antichrist, that’s news.
Feb 20, 2015, 8:48 AM EDT
He served his time and is trying to be a better citizen. But he still doesn’t think he endangered anyone by driving 105 m.p.h. on an urban freeway.
Feb 19, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
All eyes were on Masahiro Tanaka at Yankees camp today as he threw his first bullpen session of the spring.
Feb 19, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
Huston Street came over the Angels last July in a trade with the Padres and he wants to stay there for the long haul.
Feb 19, 2015, 8:34 AM EDT
At least one columnist thinks that’d have been a good deal. What say you?
Feb 18, 2015, 2:56 PM EDT
I’d never expect a reasoned or measured response from Mike Lupica. But you’d think he’d at least aspire to basic human decency.
Feb 18, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
This defense seems to work for Andy Pettitte when it does not work for any other PED guy.
Feb 18, 2015, 10:47 AM EDT
That’s not about cheating in baseball. Not by damn sight.
Feb 18, 2015, 6:47 AM EDT
A newspaper which has won 34 Pulitzer Prizes turns to wholly discredited pseudoscience.
Feb 17, 2015, 1:18 PM EDT
There. Now that’s all done and we can move on.
Feb 17, 2015, 7:50 AM EDT
Who was the first big leaguer younger than you? Who was — or will be — the last one older than you?
Feb 16, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
To hit him with a crow bar or something, I’m sure! Because he’s A-Rod and he’s evil and . . . oh well, you know how this goes by now.
Feb 16, 2015, 12:42 PM EDT
On this date 11 years ago the Rangers traded Alex Rodriguez to the Yankees in exchange for Alfonso Soriano and Joaquin Arias.
Feb 15, 2015, 9:20 PM EDT
The Yankees have a surfeit of #5 starter candidates, but Chris Capuano appears to be the early favorite.
Feb 14, 2015, 3:35 PM EDT
Davis was one of the biggest victims of increased shifting around MLB last season. He wants to be better prepared this year.
Feb 14, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
Alex Rodriguez met with members of the Yankees braintrust this week in attempt to clear the air for the drama over the past couple of years. Assuming the next step on his make-good campaign is an apology press conference, the Yankees have offered up Yankee Stadium as a venue.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 83
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 64
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)