Jul 28, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
And he thinks Carlos Gonzalez is the next one out the door. He’s probably right.
Jul 19, 2015, 10:39 AM EDT
The range, the arm strength, the confidence.
Jul 16, 2015, 12:45 PM EDT
Bryce Harper has been the class of the National League thus far.
Jul 10, 2015, 6:56 AM EDT
There were crazy-good pitching performances galore last night.
Jul 8, 2015, 9:14 AM EDT
Rodriguez not making the All-Star team is not an injustice. But his not making it is a baseball thing.
Jul 6, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
The starters for the 2015 MLB All-Star Game were announced on Sunday, so now it’s time to learn the pitchers and reserves who have been selected to represent the American League and National League at Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati on Tuesday, July 14…
Jun 28, 2015, 11:35 PM EDT
Nolan Arenado has been knocking the cover off of the ball lately.
Jun 24, 2015, 7:20 AM EDT
The kid does it again: Maikel Franco with five RBI against the Yankees.
Jun 16, 2015, 4:43 PM EDT
One of the Twins’ most talented hitters finds himself back in Triple-A, a year after hitting 20 homers.
Jun 15, 2015, 7:40 AM EDT
Miguel Cabrera thought about leasing Corey Kluber but he talked with his financial advisor and determined that owning him was the better option.
Jun 9, 2015, 2:43 AM EDT
The Dodgers get Funky. The A’s don’t.
Jun 2, 2015, 6:59 AM EDT
Today: lessons in (a) how to call people by their proper name; (b) why you watch an entire game; and (c) how to commit seppuku. Really!
May 28, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Noah Syndergaard did it all.
May 26, 2015, 9:15 AM EDT
He also homered, had three hits and drove in the go-ahead run with a sac fly in the ninth.
May 26, 2015, 6:51 AM EDT
Walking Mike Trout, running Bartolo Colon. Today’s ATH has everything.
May 13, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
A look at which teams are getting the most, and least, from each spot in the lineup.
May 4, 2015, 7:24 AM EDT
Some late-inning heroics. Extra-innings heroics, actually. Like baseball is some kind of gosh darned after hours club or something.
Apr 25, 2015, 9:38 AM EDT
Check out a double-dose of defensive excellence from Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado.
Apr 23, 2015, 7:37 AM EDT
Roberto Kelly is all like “Me? I didn’t do nothin’?” And Mattingly is all like “dude, really?” And Blanco is all like “[whistles innocently]”
Apr 22, 2015, 7:02 PM EDT
Dickerson and Arenado have combined for five homers, 20 RBI, and 18 runs scored in 10 games this year.
Apr 21, 2015, 6:09 PM EDT
Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado was a late scratch from Monday night’s series opener against the Padres due to soreness in his left wrist and left fielder Corey Dickerson had to exit in the fourth inning after experiencing a flareup of the plantar fasciitis in his left foot.
Apr 20, 2015, 9:35 PM EDT
The Rockies are calling him day-to-day.
Apr 15, 2015, 8:35 AM EDT
No, make that reDONKulous.
Apr 15, 2015, 7:28 AM EDT
Stop me if you’ve heard this one: the Nationals defense stunk.
Apr 1, 2015, 4:15 PM EDT
With a new GM and questions surrounding the futures of Troy Tulowitzki and Carlos Gonzalez, where are the Rockies headed?
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 10
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 102
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 128
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (128)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (102)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)